**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids help

MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 64
edited April 16 in General Discussion
Got a bit of a nightmare situation in my current Raid - TL;DR, rogue alliance member joined the one team that runs a raid map and now I have an uneven distribution of roles - I need to know the answers to the following as to how to make the best decision to salvage the raid.

Can a #Raid:Tactician champ benefit from a Vanguard or Assault buff from the choice nodes? Or do they only apply to a champion if they have the relevant tag?

Can a #Raid:Tactician champ gain charges on a Vanguard path to the benefit of the Tactician to their right?

Would appreciate input on this ASAP please.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,287 ★★★★★

Got a bit of a nightmare situation in my current Raid - TL;DR, rogue alliance member joined the one team that runs a raid map and now I have an uneven distribution of roles - I need to know the answers to the following as to how to make the best decision to salvage the raid.

Can a #Raid:Tactician champ benefit from a Vanguard or Assault buff from the choice nodes? Or do they only apply to a champion if they have the relevant tag?

Can a #Raid:Tactician champ gain charges on a Vanguard path to the benefit of the Tactician to their right?

Would appreciate input on this ASAP please.

They only damage on correct role so tac only benefits from the tac boosts assault gets boost only from there role and same with vanguard so no they dont benefit from the wrong choice node of buffs
  • Options
    When you say "Damage", do you mean the damage is only amplified by the respective node? I expect he'd still be able to do his standard damage.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,287 ★★★★★

When you say "Damage", do you mean the damage is only amplified by the respective node? I expect he'd still be able to do his standard damage.

They wont get any damage as they cant activate the fevor charges if wrong boosts except ur own aka they have to go the tac way to gain that stuff as kabam said when first started in jan ur role is how u damage it has to go by that and if u dont use a role u dont damage
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 83
    Same boat OP 2 months in a row we have guys bring doom down Van path and did a fight so they can’t back up…
    I suggested adding a tag gate for QoL
  • Options
    For anyone interested, we ended up with two Hulklings with unparalleled buffs and one Hulkbuster on assault, between them they cleared the three fights on their path and the rest of us managed Ultron, I think a couple of revives were bought but not many. Appreciate any input you guys had :)