**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sparky cutoff prediction - basic arena

What'sup guys.

I know it's more than a week away, but I thought I'd get this discussion going early since most people who, like me, weren't lucky enough to pull him would be grinding.

My thoughts are low 7M in round 1.. and drop to about 5M second round.

What do you guys think? Close? Too high?

What are you going to grind?

Comments

• adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Anyone know what the beginner bracket cut off for him will be?
    What are they normally
    Thanks
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    No Way spaky wuld be Thah hige only If No peppel try to get him then Mabye.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    My prediction? ..........You'll have to take off work or skip school to get him. Only character that will go higher is blade.
  • The_DutchmanThe_Dutchman Posts: 43
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »

When I was a starting out back in the summer, I had to put in at least 1.5 million in arenas to win champs in my bracket. I was able to pull Hood, Iron Man, and X23 with 1.5 million. During Dormammu' s arena, I remember only putting in 1.3 million and coming up short.

Granted, I didn't know about brackets until about a month into my account, so I'm not certain that I was in the beginner bracket for those champs.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117

When I was a starting out back in the summer, I had to put in at least 1.5 million in arenas to win champs in my bracket. I was able to pull Hood, Iron Man, and X23 with 1.5 million. During Dormammu' s arena, I remember only putting in 1.3 million and coming up short.

Granted, I didn't know about brackets until about a month into my account, so I'm not certain that I was in the beginner bracket for those champs.

That sounds like the cutoffs I had in the Basic arena in the Intermediate bracket. Beginner was 600-800k for me.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    5.5 mil
  • Everyone wants a sparky and blade. They may break basic arena records
  • I'd say if you really want the champ just skip using your energy and focus everything on arena. He will break all predictions and records. He is necessary for holy trinity.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    6m - 6,5m
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I'm shooting for 8.5mil, and if time allows it I will score as much as I can. The Thursday-sunday arena is the only arena I can do this in. No chance in hell I can drop numbers like that during the week.
  • Thanks for the feedback guys.

Please continue to send your thoughts/ predictions in.
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    more than 7mil first round
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    LiquidButt wrote: »

Probably like 500k...id just stop around there

You will be disappointed at 500k ... I would do 825k minimum ...

SHHH...if he stops at 500k then increases the pool size without him taking a top spot.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I cannot understand how you guys can grind like that to get a champ in arena. Kills me just to grind out ranking at the very bottom of each every 3 days (and I just got to the point in my roster where I can just get the top arena to rank before 3 days is up).

I honestly cannot fathom the time spent on getting to 5 million or more. That's some next level grinding and dedication.

I do not know what bracket I am in (my rank milestones went up once that I noticed... for example it went from 15,000 in the lowest arena to 30,000 to rank... highest arena to rank right now for me is 350,000). Seems odd I would go up just for barely ranking on a few of them... but maybe ranking on any level counts towards you going up in brackets? Seems odd.

I am just afraid of trying to grind it out and not make it (would feel like a waste unless I got what I was aiming for). Also only been playing for like 3-4 months so my roster is not good enough to really do well in arena. I feel I would need to have played for a year or better before I would be viable for arenas.

Best of luck to all that are going for him though!

SHHH...if he stops at 500k then increases the pool size without him taking a top spot.

That is just mean dude.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    It's a basic arena, not a feature, so any prediction over 10 mil is garbage.

He could break a record, sure, with 10% of the pool getting him, I don't see his cutoff higher than 7 max
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I cannot understand how you guys can grind like that to get a champ in arena. Kills me just to grind out ranking at the very bottom of each every 3 days (and I just got to the point in my roster where I can just get the top arena to rank before 3 days is up).

I honestly cannot fathom the time spent on getting to 5 million or more. That's some next level grinding and dedication.

I do not know what bracket I am in (my rank milestones went up once that I noticed... for example it went from 15,000 in the lowest arena to 30,000 to rank... highest arena to rank right now for me is 350,000). Seems odd I would go up just for barely ranking on a few of them... but maybe ranking on any level counts towards you going up in brackets? Seems odd.

I am just afraid of trying to grind it out and not make it (would feel like a waste unless I got what I was aiming for). Also only been playing for like 3-4 months so my roster is not good enough to really do well in arena. I feel I would need to have played for a year or better before I would be viable for arenas.

Best of luck to all that are going for him though!

That is just mean dude.

Well my roster is probably what most would say is average/above average and I can do 500k points just with the 4*s so in reality it’s only about 3-4 arena sessions a day.
  • Lil_WoeLil_Woe Posts: 12
    Grinding for champs are so overrated now