**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 5* crystals

Could someone please explain how they are going to work? I was under the impression that on June 8th, featured 5* crystals would have only the previous 5 featured champs in the reel. Could be mistaken, and apparently I am.

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    It includes the featured champ, a sub-featured pool of champs, and all of the champs in the 10k basic crystal.

You're most likely to pull a basic champ.
    You have about a 20% chance to pull the featured.
    You have the smallest chance to pull from the sub-featured pool.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Eh, two basic crystals it is then!
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    20% is a guess, we don't know the actual number. It's basically the same as it was before, but they added a small chance to pull a past feature not yet in the basic Crystal. This small chance (sub-feature) comes out of the old basic pool, so a slightly lower chance to get a basic champ now than there was previously.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    A guy in my alliance got a sub featured champ but it was Karnak lol
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He opened 3 featureds
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Is there a list of champs on sub-featured champs?
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    ZEN wrote: »
    Is there a list of champs on sub-featured champs?

gf5pzzpau0ne.jpg

Full disclosure: I got this from the Marvel Trucos Facebook page.
  • NoctuelleNoctuelle Posts: 3
    Spumington, it is not the sub featured you put, it's the featured that will be add to the normal 5* cristal
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Yes, but those Featured not yet added ARE the pool of sub-featured champs.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Going for a 5* carnage apparently you have a chance to pull a

- 5* Carnage
    - Sub feature 5*
    - Basic 5*