**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Improve Spotlights

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
Consider it a recommendation for a New Year Resolution.

The two things I want to see more than anything that are lacking in current spotlights are 1) 5* PI figures, and 2) Signature Ability scaling.

The former was needed a few spotlights ago. People only really care about this number to determine a champ’s prestige value in AQ, but 4*s are increasingly irrelevant in prestige teams. Even more so for those who regularly visit the forums and read the spotlights.

Sig scaling has been done in some spotlights, especially more recently, but it’s never a guarantee. Especially when considering Sentry’s spotlight, the description for his signature at level 99 is almost impossible to understand without some kind of comparison to his sig at level 1.

Please do both of these things regularly from now on.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    And PLEASE revisit the threads everyday for a few days to answer questions asked
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Thanks for flagging, randos. As far as I’m concerned, it only increases the likelihood of Kabam seeing it.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Who flags content like this?

"Kabam, please help the community by supplying more info to help us make good in game decisions..."

Sounds like Abuse or Spam to me, I must flag this because I am super offended.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They read one line and if it sounds similar to something they read somewhere else it is classed as spam, if there is capital letters it is classed as abuse.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    In the Sentry spotlight they recommend the Recoil mastery. Um I thought they said they play the game. Recoil is freakin dip. I agree they need to improve it
    P.S. why is this getting flagged??