**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iphone X - Champs dashing in instead of blocking [Fix in Next Update]

Comments

• il_capoil_capo Posts: 4
    This is not an exclusive iPhone X issue! The input problems are all over the place on android also!
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    I agree. There are threads going back months with this issue on various devices. They have blame it on owning an older device, which is obviously not the case and now made more ridiculous by the bug turning up on an iPhone x haha
  • @Kabam Miike will the update today be fixing the issue?
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    I have a Samsung S6 Pro Edge Plus and it's not just the iPhone, I think. It always takes me by surprise when it happens. I honestly have no idea if it's a game issue or my screen needs to be cleaned, but I clean the screen when it happens and it doesn't always help. Sometimes this happens frequently during a short period of time then doesn't happen as much later on. I certainly don't think this is limited to iPhone because it happens to me rather regularly.
  • NamronstrykerNamronstryker Posts: 25
    This isn’t just iPhone X I have this same issue occur frequently in arena monthly event quest act 5 map 5 doesn’t matter it’s pretty annoying yes but I’ve managed to play around it so far and outside of arena I can’t recall any major losses due to it yet
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. I've said this numerous times in multiple threads, but I'll say it again just to be safe. The issues being reported with inputs on iPhone X are not the same as the input issues being reported on other devices. The iPhone X issues are related to the aspect ratio of the new device, and the team is looking to have the fix in the next update (we'll let you know if this changes).

Thanks!
  • @Kabam Wolf as in today’s update? Or the one after that?
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Thanks Wolf. I've seen this, too. And I do notice that adjusting my grip helps, but it's not a sure thing. Fixing it would be great.
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    Why does your picture say you are banned lol.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I'm sorry to see that you're having these issues on your iPhone X's. I will look into this for you and get back to you once I have an update. Thanks for your patience.

Just wanted to let you know this also happens on iPad mini. And I think I experienced this on samsung galaxy note 8.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Not the aspect ratio thing but the dash in thing.
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    The aspect ratio is affecting dashing in, not blocking, dashing back on heavy, not being able to activate SP button, and breaking blocks with regular light hits. It's total BS and kabam is making tons of money off revives cause of this. The hero's go off the screen sometimes and depending on where the hero is standing determines where you have to tap to activate the screen. I don't have this issue playing on iPad or iPhone 7plus.
  • @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf 62 days, 62!! 2 completely new events and no fix.... when is 17.0 supposed to be dropping? This is insane!! The amount of units, revives, and health I’ve been forced to use because of this bug is staggering and there is no response or update from kabam except to say “17.0” and “this is not the same issue as on other devices”. Can we please get some sort of update!?! Please???
    Contact iTunes support and demand a refund! They promised a update beginning of January and now it's not coming! Use the screen shots where they both said they are fixing it. If this effected them it would have been fixed that instant. But it's making them tons of money of the IPhone X with people who they gauge as having money to spend! Screw that and screw them. Get your money back as iTunes will refund for this!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Contact iTunes support and demand a refund! They promised a update beginning of January and now it's not coming! Use the screen shots where they both said they are fixing it. If this effected them it would have been fixed that instant. But it's making them tons of money of the IPhone X with people who they gauge as having money to spend! Screw that and screw them. Get your money back as iTunes will refund for this!

@TheeWolverine no where in this post does it say by January. They stated multiple times that it might be ready but the issues persisted. Kabam Wolf just posted on January 3rd that it's still not ready yet. You need to get your facts straight.
    It's in another post by mike that the fix would be beginning of January. It was a direct response to me. My facts are straight
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    ry4ctkx1o6vb.png
    You clearly state that YOU are contacting Itunes for a refund.
  • @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf. Seriously? Nothing? No updates? No timeline? Just going to stay silent and collect everyone’s money? Business ethics 101 right?
  • @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf, 70 days now. Can you please send some kind of an update?
  • FaustFaust Posts: 16
    I have an iPhone X and I've had this same problem I thought it was an overall glitch in the game, but I guess it's because of my phone.
  • PaleHauntPaleHaunt Posts: 18
    edited January 2018
    @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf This is out of hand now. The amount of units needed for the past 75 days... There will be no compensation that could even come CLOSE to make up for this. I simply cannot believe how this is not being addressed, and openly discussed with us, and being told we'll be taken care of FAIRLY. Guys, seriously... This is far from right.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    There isnt an issue here. The iPhone has edge to edge sensitivity. it is the skin on your fingers that is causing the issues you are having. I thought it was the game but it is in fact the sensitivity of the iPhone. Do you have a case? If so, be conscious of how you hold your phone. During the heat of the battle the skin engages the dash back, dash forward or holds block. The contact usually happens at the top left corner.
  • GumbyGearGumbyGear Posts: 3
    Im 100% sure that no other part of my hands/finger are touching the screen apart from my big muscly fighting finger and thumb(yes I have a weird play stile). I get a lot of swiping back when I swipe forward or after a parry also if I evade a heavy a lot of the time I can't dash back in. Specials are a little buggy as well but not as bad as the swiping issue.

Please help
  • @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf Just ignore us? Is that the plan? Should we all just co tact Apple and tell them how everyone with their flagship product is being treated? I’m sure they would love to hear how the people that spend top dollar on their phones are being treated by a “ top” app company. Especially when said company relies on them for over half their revenue.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I understand that this is a frustrating issue for y'all. Again, it's being worked on, and is currently marked to be fixed in 17.0. If that changes, we'll post an update asap.
  • @Kabam Wolf and 17.0 will be released on?? Like you haven’t said anything helpful besides 17.0, no date or anything. This is a joke!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    The fix for the iPhone X has been delayed most likely because they did not want to push an update this month. Why they did not want to push an update this month has been discussed in other threads.
  • Makes sense, why fix an issue now when you can put it off for several months. Totally reasonable.
  • This is not an option kabam. I bought my iPhone X last week and the gameplay is extremely horrible. So terrible I am going to quit te game. Sad because I made it to a 400k account, spend lots of money on this game and you can’t give the people who have this new device an headsup? You always want to know what is the problem, well the Special attack button is way to far on the left side, for a player like myself with big hands that button should be replaceable. It does not work when it is pushed, in other words does not work. Dashing back does not work or evading. Champions stand still and get hit. This is so fustrating that it is not worth playing the game no more. Hope for the other players with an iPhone X that they can be patient enough but at the level I play it is killing my pleasure in the game.

Thank you for building a nice game but not listening to your players.

Retirement was not what I wanted but you made me, so thank you for that.
  • Hey all, I’ve been having the same issues as most have reported in this thread. I tried turning off 3D Touch (Settings > General > Accessibility) and did several fights afterwards (AW and hard duel targets). It “seems” like this may have helped... I’m not getting the random dash forwards like before. I was also having other issues like trying to dash forward only registered as a regular punch with no dash, or just standing still, as well as specials not being activated when I hit them. Seems to be functioning normally again after turning off 3D Touch. I’ll keep you updated if I see issues again.