Options

F2P Valiant Speedrun

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,503 ★★★
    Calling me noob in 100 dif languages. I'd recommend back issues for units
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 399 ★★★

To be honest this thread really puts into perspective just how difficult it is to achieve Valiant when compared to all the other ranks. My man got to Paragon and completed the entire main story quest in 9 days, yet he's estimating he'll get Valiant in 30 days and is nowhere near getting the materials needed for 2 7* rank 3s.

Also, though this has been said many times already, I do wish you the best Cantona, and good luck on your run!

Agree with you on the materials front, although the rank up materials are locked behind necro and chapter 8 explorations, it could in theory take much longer to pull the right champs to match the gems that you get and is a little RNG based.

I’m sure there’s a few players out there who have explored chapter 8 and done necro but might not have champs to match the Rank up gems they pulled.
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Also, I’m planning to stream in around 2-3 hours on Twitch. I would do it on YouTube but found out you have to have 1k subscribers to stream from a mobile device (if anyone knows a way round this please lmk)
  • Options
    Hey everyone, had a minor problem with the streaming plan 😅.
    Turns out you need 50 subs to stream on YouTube, so I’m not able to do that yet. Instead I’m gonna try and go live on twitch and post a link here.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 355 ★★
    Cantona59 said:

Turns out you need 50 subs to stream on YouTube, so I’m not able to do that yet. Instead I’m gonna try and go live on twitch and post a link here.

Will there still be a recap today? For those who can’t watch the stream?
  • Options

Cantona59 said:

Will there still be a recap today? For those who can’t watch the stream?
    Just posted it at the exact same time 😂.
    I may try and do a highlights vid on YouTube but not sure how that would go.
  • Options
    Kirberus_Kirberus_ Posts: 34
    I subbed! gonna wait for your stream 9 more subs to go!
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 50
    I'm the 49th, one of you can be the hero of the day
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 370 ★★★
    Well done on this speed run.
    I won’t be watching you stream, but I subscribed (I think #47) so others can watch!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

To be honest this thread really puts into perspective just how difficult it is to achieve Valiant when compared to all the other ranks. My man got to Paragon and completed the entire main story quest in 9 days, yet he's estimating he'll get Valiant in 30 days and is nowhere near getting the materials needed for 2 7* rank 3s.

Also, though this has been said many times already, I do wish you the best Cantona, and good luck on your run!

Yeah, the titles get exponentially longer to achieve in terms of time, which realistically does make sense.
    Part of it is because Valiant is still “new” in the sense that there’s very limited ways of getting it. Eg: my only 2 options was explore necro, or 1 path of necro and act 8 100%. Whereas for paragon, there’s like 10 different ways you can achieve it in the current state of the game.

What I do like about Valiant though is everywhere that has a 2-3 class gem, there’s also 7* class crystals, so you are guaranteed to at least have a champion you can rank, even if they are bad.
    Yeah, I get that. I remember back in the day when you had to complete EOP and other insanely tough content to get Paragon. I achieved Paragon by buying SQ deals 😂
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 161 ★★
    Fantastic work! I subscribed on your YouTube channel at 52.
  • Options
    KiritsugucarlKiritsugucarl Posts: 19
    Goodluck homie! We are all rooting for you, got my notifications on for you so i can watch (hopefully im free)

• Options
  • Options
    Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Posts: 22
    DNA3000 said:

Jay0713 said:

I think kabam jailed me.
    Man they are sensitive. Literally spent a ton on this game and asked for 2 victory shields back since the game froze and the response I got was to get lost.

I know this isn’t the correct forum but is there a forum for people who are treated poorly by kabam staff members.

@Grub88 That actually does make sense about the consumer laws. I just never had to do that with rise of kingdoms or other games.

I should have made it clearer in my post when I said I can’t complain to them here, meaning this forum, where should I complain or find a customer service person. Is there a specific forum where I won’t get “jailed” for asking questions?

Since kabam customer service keeps escalating their rudeness I’ve decided to stop playing. Looking to sell my account pretty cheap if anyone is interested.
    My in game name is JaY0713.
    Hero power of 6,195,400 account.

Thanks

I don't want to derail the thread, so I'm only going to address this once and then move on.

The official forums are for players to discuss the game between each other, with some interaction with the Kabam staff. It is not a place to discuss complaints about support. If you wish to air grievances regarding customer support, you have two choices. You can open a support ticket to discuss those with the Kabam support team, or you can seek an unofficial platform such as the reddit.

I don't know why you are being jailed, but you are not being jailed for "asking questions." Nobody gets jailed for asking questions. You're probably getting jailed for deciding that your complaints are more important than anyone else's concerns and decided to start spamming your complaints in other threads. I don't know if you think you're being clever or this is what passes for bravado where you come from, but its obnoxious.

Good luck selling your account. Doing so is a violation of terms of service, and oh by the way there are developers whose job it is to police fair play actually watching this thread. And just in case they skipped over your post or it gets edited at some point, I'm screenshotting it and forwarding it to them for reference. The account is getting banned the instant it changes hands, so I would advise anyone within reach of this post to pass the word to stay away from it.
    Bro, you're not a Kabam employee XD.... chill out. Never have I seen such a massive try-hard in action.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 409 ★★
    I love this series! Keep up te good work! This made me feel like doing some stuff on my alt. Just completed act 7 at lvl 47🫡

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,863 ★★★★★
    Wondering what the game developer team is taking to the boardroom out of this run (regardless of hitting the intended goal).
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    This man's literally steamrolling Kabam's entire game with Steve and 4* Mags in his top 15 champs in 13 days, meanwhile I just managed to achieve Conqueror on my in that amount of time 😂