Options

Missing only 1 Vault Key to 100% SQ. How?

NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 573 ★★★
I’m missing 1 whole vault key. Only 1… how is that possible? I’ve done all vaults at 100%, including the mazes. I did all duel objectives required, and I’m somehow missing 1 key in order to fully 100% the vaults to get the cool title… I’m so confused and super bummed out. I really wanted that title of “King”. Anyone else just missing 1? Again, I’ve 100% all the other vaults.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 24
    Figured it out through a ticket. Supposed to get extra ones during Week 2. What a lame design. So bummed.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 267 ★★
    NEXTON said:

Figured it out through a ticket. Supposed to get extra ones during Week 2. What a lame design. So bummed.

Did you not play the sidequest on week 2 that gave out extra keys to avoid this whole issue?
  • Options

NEXTON said:

Did you not play the sidequest on week 2 that gave out extra keys to avoid this whole issue?
    Thats the thing, I swear I did!!! I’m not sure how I wound up like this.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,255 ★★★★★
    If you 100% any of the mazes that might be the problem
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    Nope, i got extra keys actually.
    NEXTON said:

NEXTON said:

There is no way you played week2, there was 4 extra keys that week.
  • Options

But aren’t we supposed to in order to get the titles for the final week?? 100% each vault? Or am I missing something?

• Options

Nope, i got extra keys actually.

NEXTON said:

NEXTON said:

There is no way you played week2, there was 4 extra keys that week.
    I definitely did - but I’m thinking I explored more quests than I was supposed to.

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 587 ★★★
    NEXTON said:

But aren’t we supposed to in order to get the titles for the final week?? 100% each vault? Or am I missing something?

100% the Vault, yes, not the Mazes
  • Options

NEXTON said:

100% the Vault, yes, not the Mazes
    There’s my problem. Damn. Whyyyyy

• Options
    Again, what a lame design. I know they provided more keys. Guess I should have researched the SQ more. Sucks.