**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is wrong with Uncollected Void? [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was trying to record specials on my phone but I died in 3 seconds. All my health gone from 100 to 0 in 3 seconds. Working as intented?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    He has a passive where you take damage per second per unique debuff on you and is a R5 6* with attack boost nodes. If you had suicides on you'd get vaporized in seconds.
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited January 2018
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    LOL do I have to remove my suicide masteries for Void? That is BS. Every fights take 3 seconds

Fight with an immune when using suicides?!?
  • Can someone screen shot Void's abilities for everyone, since there's no spotlight on him
  • UNAVOIDABLE DAMAGE CONFIRMED!

Can’t you AVOID it by using immunes or turning off suicides...?

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Any tips before I fight this guy in uncollected I got rider, hulk, gwenpool, archangel, agent venom all duped maxed but gwen aint duped.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    It looks like void’s passive ability which causes energy damage after debuffs also causes the ability to activate after buffs as well. That’s why champs like voodoo, x-23 die within seconds
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Need like an ultron or double immune for sentry if youre running suicides
  • It makes sense
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    guck this fame. Last month we had ice phoenix this month void
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    It says every 10 seconds he applies a random debuff (pretrify, fatigue or agility). Maybe this is the cause of the direct damage you’re taking.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    The clock is supposed to be reset after 10 combo meter hits. The damage starts immediately
  • If you didn't do uncollected and don't understand the situation please be quiet
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    If you didn't do uncollected and don't understand the situation please be quiet

I did, I do, I still got through without using any items. Get a stronger roster and try again.
  • blade is perfect for fighting him,but I don't own him
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Unavoidable Damage is such a cheap shot.

So basically when you run out of ideas of nodes just put unavoidable damage situation.

Never fail to surprise