Options

Thank you for making “Spring Cleaning” worse than most of us expected

SquammoSquammo Posts: 448 ★★★
Whales will get their 7 star Deadpool and a few rank ups and champs, but nobody will be going out of the event with a bunch of new r3 7 stars like we thought beforehand.

Comments

• Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Idk about that. As F2P paragon that R2 gem is beautiful
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 78 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

That’s a good thing. Tf? Guessing you don’t play bgs

Yeah that’s fantastic for f2p. I was worried too, but p2w isn’t walking away with that much lmao
    Exactly. Don’t know why this clown is even posting this when if he wants game breaking stuff, he can just wait for July 4th, cyber weekend and banquet.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    Great news overall.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 317 ★★★
    edited April 26
    I thought spring cleaning was the event they were releasing may. Also why would they give easy r3 ability when act 8.4 just came out. They're spreading the progression rate so people don't get valiant too quickly.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★

Most past offers for spending have been balanced. They are perfect. If I was a spender I'll throw some in there...why not.

July 4th, That was a massive mistake.
    Playing for 6 years continuously didn't matter, newer people overtook old players in one day of spending.
    That'll never happen again

These Bundles and offers are not over ther top, but they are perfect.
    Shows us the exact difference between a 'WHALE" and a 'nemo'.

Buy units for spring cleaning, spend them on omega event. You'll get a lot of items and a lot of rankups.

I've been playing from the very start, but the last couple years I'd been hit or miss with the game; might miss some days of AQ or logging in entirely. I finally started getting more serious with the game again before July 4th. That one day pretty much doubled my account overall. I blitzed to damn near the top of my alliance. In a lot of ways it was extremely helpful, because it was the start of me finally being able to go toe-to-toe competitively with everyone else of where I should've been at the game given my time playing.

For me it was great, but looking back on it, I can see how it came across the way it did for a lot of people.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,784 ★★★★
    edited April 26
    GrO_ot78 said:

You can get 2 x T4As as paragon through all offers…as long as its not possible to get 3, i’m not bying anything 👻

Thanks for saving me $s 🫡

You actually can get 3 T4A as a valiant - the 900k offer with 2, Offer 4 X 20, and Offer 10 X 2. That’s 2.3M poolies, so an incremental 1.4M beyond the 900k free ones. A bit more than an Odin and half if you spend.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Whales will get their 7 star Deadpool and a few rank ups and champs, but nobody will be going out of the event with a bunch of new r3 7 stars like we thought beforehand.

Who thought that? This ain't July 4th or Cyber Monday. They showed us some of the deals they would offer beforehand and that didn't seem to create the expectation we'd get tons of rank 3 resources.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 440 ★★★
    edited April 26

GrO_ot78 said:

You can get 2 x T4As as paragon through all offers…as long as its not possible to get 3, i’m not bying anything 👻

Thanks for saving me $s 🫡

You actually can get 3 T4A as a valiant - the 900k offer with 2, Offer 4 X 20, and Offer 10 X 2. That’s 2.3M poolies, so an incremental 1.4M beyond the 900k free ones. A bit more than an Odin and half if you spend.
    Yeah, as Valiant you can get 3.

I’m Paragon, i’ve only done 1 run in necro, 1 run through act 8 and explored 8.1…so, i’ll save my $s and go for act 8 exploration to become valiant.

Thats fine, just hoped i didn’t have to 🥵🥵

I will prob buy 2 x R4>R5 gems, for BG, for the «free» poolies…thats nice 2 🫡
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Squammo said:

1. Who’s “we”?

2. How can I avoid these people?
    1. Breathe with your stomach.

2. Inhale for 6 sec, hold for 6 sec, exhale for 6 sec, hold for 6 sec.

3. Repeat 3 times.

4. Feel how the stress leaves the body.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,911 ★★★★★
    edited April 26
    Lol jokes on you, this might seem bad like deals but its actually to give some value on the next Omega event...
    Whales are getting "extra" from poolies to have units for next week.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 582 ★★★★
    they kept game balance
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

Who the heck thought this beforehand?

• Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    So we’ll get 900k without spending?
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,345 ★★★★
    Squammo said:

A "bunch" of new r3 7*'s???? 7*'s are still fairly new. No one should be getting a "bunch" of r3 7's from ONE event already.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,757 Guardian
    GrO_ot78 said:

DNA3000 said:

Squammo said:

1. Who’s “we”?

3. Repeat 3 times.

Actually, I find it amusing that it’s the people who complain about everything that ask everyone else to calm down. I’m not sure if it is projection, lack of self awareness, or some combination of the two. But five seconds after I stop typing this, it will have left my attention span, bumped by something almost certainly far more interesting. Such as, at this particular moment, counting geese.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,911 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

DNA3000 said:

Squammo said:

1. Who’s “we”?

3. Repeat 3 times.

How the hell do you breathe with your stomach?!
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 109
    This event is amazing for f2p love it
  • Options

GrO_ot78 said:

DNA3000 said:

Squammo said:

1. Who’s “we”?

3. Repeat 3 times.

How the hell do you breathe with your stomach?!
    Diaphragmatic respiration, the main role is played by the muscle diaphragm. The diaphragm lies as a dome-shaped separation between the chest cavity and the abdomen, or our stomach…
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    I was underwhelmed by this event seeing what was on offer at first and then I saw all of the bonus stuff in objectives. There's a lot that's good here.
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 124
    Why are y'all so ungrateful
    Y'all always feel so entitled
    Kabam is not obligated to offer these FREE rewards yet they do and y'all still look for anything negative to say
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 207 ★★
    No complaints! Thanks Kabam RNG.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I've been a critic of Kabam's handling of issues, but the spring cleaning has been fair to f2p players. A pretty fair mixture of free and paid items. I can't complain here. As valiant, I wasn't expecting Kabam to hand me resources to rank up a 7* to R3.