**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-Stars Prestige List and 6-stars details.

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
With the addition of 5.4 and completion of Act 5, people can finally get their first MAXED out 5*s.

Now as everyone knows, Prestige plays a really important role when it comes to higher ranked alliances for AQ, so can we please have an updated list of 5-stars prestige at Rank 5 with all these newer 2017 champions. So that we don't have to wait for some people to rank the champions up, reset the masteries and finding out the prestige that way.

Also, now that we have T5Bs, Can we please know the Rank-up details for Upcoming 6-star champions. I mean it was good that 6*s were announced 6 months back, so we could prepare for them, Now I think it's time we know more about them like their rank-up details, first batch of 6* champions etc.

And If this info is not coming out now, can we at least have a time-frame when this info will be released?

Comments

• SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Considering how important prestige is to the game, I don’t understand why Kabam doesn’t release this type of info or have this info in game at least. I’d definitely wanna see a prestige list for r5 5*’s. It kinda sucks that the community has to figure all this out by trial & error also only a few champs are getting r5’d like Spark, Blade, SL, DV etc so it’ll be a very long time I think before we see a full list of prestige order
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Exactly, and also whenever new champions are announced, the spotlight contains the prestige data for 4-star versions maxed out at sig 0 and 99, but nothing about 5-stars. They should at least contain prestige for these 5 stars at Rank 4 and 5 unduped and sig 20 and 200 etc. A lot of people go the featured 15k crystals of these newer champs, it would be nice to have this information out.
    I know it's holidays and don't wanna bug you guys much, but all I'm asking for is a confirmation that you guys are working to release this information to the players soon.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • @Superman69
    Here you go! Prestige list of 5* 5/65

ci2nzwtshlz4.png
    k4c4z5tdohq6.png

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You can actually see a champs 5* prestige at the home screen of the game, given your lucky and that champs shows up as a 5* version to help "convince" people to buy that featured crystals. At least I think 5*s will appear for uncollected people.
    @Kabam Miike I saw you guys posted Sentry's Prestige for 5* Rank 5 without sig and at sig level 200. FINALLY !!

Now can we have the list of all our older champions as well?
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Agree with this post. Would love more 6 star info, as that is the next thing. It's been a while, so some info on things like which heroes, ranking recipes, etc. would be nice!
  • KSiebsKSiebs Posts: 12
    I agree 100%. Please work on getting a list of Rank 5/65 5* heroes max PI.

If memory serves me correctly, this information was actually provided at one time, possibly on the old forums. At the time I remember people being upset because they wanted rank 4 data since it wasn't possible to rank 5 anyone. Now that it is possible, the information is relevant and I believe was relatively easy to access for the developers.