**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Void and sentry new god tire?

Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So I want to know who is better from them 2. Or no one.

Void and sentry new god tire? 49 votes

Sentry
8%
Arnav1004_yadavNext2Hellnield04DA_REAL_RyanTGM_34 4 votes
Void
55%
Vdh2008Renegade_DoggyHulk_77sfu_koraxJRock808YellsomeTortoigRikuremahydrogohardFejoCovenanter77GreenstrokevinniegainzReformation_Ryantheshiznit05AhitlawTempestSharif786PsychoPierrotHiddink3 27 votes
Both bad
36%
BigPoppaCBONEVavasourDrOctavius2_2Darkstar4387HeartlessSaiyanIcecoldNarcuulSpiritOfVengeanceSvainNexus_UY_Scutiscottstevenson86weapon_xtreme83CupidLuke208080PeterQuillnield04Mirtalha 18 votes

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    there is a huge difference between god tier and being bad, but they aren't either of those options
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Void
    Assuming that Void is similar to the one that we are fighting in quest, and they don't nerf him when he's playable, he should be close to god tier. Sentry looks like another weak pile of runny poop.

Its actually terribly frustrating to read the dialog in the monthly quest about how godlike Sentry is, and then look at his champ spotlight. It's depressing how poorly MCOC treats these champs.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Tire?

???
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Tire? LMAO can't spell
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Void
    Void seems like a science dormammun. He will be a good defender on nodes, assuming attack bonus scales up his degen.

I don't think any will,challenge the better offensive champions outside of random encounters, like maybe needing incinerate immunity and you don't have an ice.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Who knows. Never judge a champ based on fighting them in quest

Exactly, I thought Blade was an easy knockover boss. So you could at least say as a defender he was very poor (still is), but look at his status in the game now.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Void and sentry are some high quality god tires for my new car. Any idea how much they cost?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    The Michelin Man is God Tire
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I wish I had some God tires
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    3la56brvg12c.jpg
    This is the new God Tire

Michelin Man new science champ 2018 confirmed
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    3la56brvg12c.jpg
    This is the new God Tire

Looks like a 6 star champ and being introduce next month, be prepared gamers!!!!!!!!!!