**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

URGENT! Vox or Odin for 7star Rank 3

Urgent! I can rank 3 one mutant and one cosmic and need to do so in the next 8 hours to go Valiant and get the winter of woe rewards!

*It’s between Domino(for sure if she wa awakened) and Sunspot for mutant, and Vox and Odin for Cosmic. I’ve played plenty of the mutants and like both, haven’t played either of the comics, but have heard great things about both.*

URGENT! Vox or Odin for 7star Rank 3 18 votes

Vox
77%
NescioYouconfusedErikPcaptain_rogersgamers34FrydayDeepworldSurfinwalrusmbgibson_Pez_Emilia90SilentArisArmageddønLONERANGER_141 14 votes
Odin
22%
TerraAshacekarwillrun4adonutZha 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★
    edited May 1
    Vox
    I don't know anything about Gladiator, but hear people said he much better after his buff, it is worth your consideration?
  • Options
    Sagacious0wlSagacious0wl Posts: 3
    Gladiator
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,417 ★★★★★
    Vox
    If it’s just between these 2, then Vox. I’d actually go Gladiator though
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    Vox
    Adam Warlock is way better than both of em, also Midiator is not mid anymore.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 850 ★★★
    edited May 1
    Banjones said:

Urgent! I can rank 3 one mutant and one cosmic and need to do so in the next 8 hours to go Valiant and get the winter of woe rewards!

*It’s between Domino(for sure if she wa awakened) and Sunspot for mutant, and Vox and Odin for Cosmic. I’ve played plenty of the mutants and like both, haven’t played either of the comics, but have heard great things about both.*

why not gladiator or adam ?