ShemetaShemeta Posts: 20
Fun time in bottom of GC...

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,740 ★★★★★
    Just report in game posting on forums of modders isnt the right thing to do
  • Options
    It is already reported my man chill out and enjoy the content :)
  • Options
    Its against the rules of the forum though to post this on here
  • Options
    Do you see account name? It is also against the rules to cheat mod or whatever magic this person knows
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,591 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Name is blocked out so OP isn’t finger pointing. I’ve come across a few modders this season, too. Seems like others have as well.
  • Options
    Yeah thats why u just leave it at u just reporting in game as posting stuff like this is still against rules when u claim the pictures are modding
  • Options

Bendy said:

Name is blocked out so OP isn’t finger pointing. I’ve come across a few modders this season, too. Seems like others have as well.
    And he was running recoils but he is special with special champions which doesn't lose health :)
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Yeah thats why u just leave it at u just reporting in game as posting stuff like this is still against rules when u claim the pictures are modding

You never chill and enjoy anything? Go talk about rules to the special man with special champions
  • Options
    edited May 1

Bendy said:

Isnt really well hidden since guy from tcar can visit forum find this post and the alliance so hes still pointing fingers
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Isnt really well hidden since guy from tcar can visit forum find this post and the alliance so hes still pointing fingers
    You are getting closer to revealing his identity... Please keep going and tell us who is he :)
  • Options
    edited May 1
    Shemeta said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

You are getting closer to revealing his identity... Please keep going and tell us who is he :)
    Well i wont as thats a witch hunt its why its against the rules of posting pictures from people modding and u just report in game and leave it at that
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Shemeta said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Well i wont as thats a witch hunt its why its against the rules of posting pictures from people modding and u just report in game and leave it at that
    Let me decide for myself where I leave it ;)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,987 Guardian
    Shemeta said:

Nope, even though you thought you were masking it, you know you left enough info on it.
    Alliance TAG is still visible, and Profile Pic is visible.
    So unless there were multiple people in that Ally with same Profile Pic, yes you are indeed specifically identifying them.

(and length of player name can also be inferred too, even though crossed out)
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,466 ★★★★

Shemeta said:

Nope, even though you thought you were masking it, you know you left enough info on it.
    So unless there were multiple people in that Ally with same Profile Pic, yes you are indeed specifically identifying them.

unrelated, but quick question for a Guardian: can you see users comments who have been shadowbanned?

And if not, at what point do you let them know someone's been muted on the boards?

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,490 ★★★★★
    The old 17 second knock out eh?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,987 Guardian
    Klobberin
    No, and no why would we, lol.
    Saw they recently must have come off full actual ban, but system might still treat them as such, so comments still don’t come thru.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,466 ★★★★

Klobberin

No, and no why would we, lol.
    Saw they recently must have come off full actual ban, but system might still treat them as such, so comments still don’t come thru.

• Options

Shemeta said:

I already told all dislikers that they are very welcome to reveal the identity of my Peter Pan BG opponent... :)
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

The old 17 second knock out eh?

Hulk actually did it for 10 seconds... After he lost first round modding he start progressing with his magic ...