QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 866 ★★★
Is it true ? a 7* cgr coming on game?

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 518 ★★★
    Probably not
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
    Almost everything coming sooner or later. We already have close to half of all Champs as a 7*, right?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,101 ★★★
    Not at the moment in the future yes
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,027 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

He’s already broken OP…i can’t belive they would do that to themself…the revives and units use would 📉

He’s powerful, but he’s not broken OP. I personally didn’t see them adding him for over a year, but he’ll make his way as a 7* eventually
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 480 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

He’s already broken OP…i can’t belive they would do that to themself…the revives and units use would 📉

He’s powerful, but he’s not broken OP. I personally didn’t see them adding him for over a year, but he’ll make his way as a 7* eventually
    Idk…he’s one of, if not the, fastest BG attacker…R5s and 7R3s gone in 30-40 sec.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,255 ★★★★★
    One of the leakers leaked CGR and Kingpin maybe a month ago. Probably a trick laid by Kabam in the game files.
  • Options
    edited May 4
    GrO_ot78 said:

He's powerful yes but he's no Hercules
  • Options

One of the leakers leaked CGR and Kingpin maybe a month ago. Probably a trick laid by Kabam in the game files.

Kingpin I see him very likely coming out as 7 star
  • Options
    Nah.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 330 ★★
    Nope. I don't think he will come as 7* this year. So enjoy your 6* R5 ascended CGR..
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,761 ★★★★★

Would've been funny to add a bunch of "no chance" champs as an April Fool prank.