7* Overseer (new)

7* Vox (new)

6* Carnage (sigs)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Got serpent form titan
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 480 ★★★
    Got a whole bunch of gold and iso, and am working on getting all of my 6*’s to level 25
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,733 ★★★★
    Got Kushala from a titan and now have something like 110 million gold, and my 3rd t4a.
    Good to go.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 134
    psp742 said:

My paragon nexus from Deadpool Poolies Front Row Offers

7* Overseer (new)

7* Vox (new)

6* Carnage (sigs)

7* vox is great but 7* overseer is just sucks up. Well great crystal opening and your luck is also ceo but i want to see the better ceo luck than me
  • Options

Got serpent form titan

Great, he is extremely good defender is BGs, just next to onslaught in current meta imo
  • Options

Got Kushala from a titan and now have something like 110 million gold, and my 3rd t4a.
    Good to go.

What 110 million 🙀🙀😱😱😱
  • Options

Got serpent form titan

Great, he is extremely good defender is BGs, just next to onslaught in current meta imo
    Good luck with him not getting banned...
    Ffs, mine is banned 98% of the time, even when my opponent has him.
  • Options

Got serpent form titan

My onslaught us just at 6* r2 and even some people banned him
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 656 ★★★

• Options

Got serpent form titan

I'm not surprised, honestly. Some people even ban mine when they have him.
    It always surprises me when people have a similar roster to mine (champs wise) then ban the heavy hitters like onslaught and serpent because they apparently haven't learned how to fight them and just have hopes that their opponent won't have them so they will ban them instead.

It's wild to me how many people I face with both serpent and Onslut that ban them anyways, therefore taking them away from both of us. 😭
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    White Tiger from the titan and 1,800 iso bricks to sell in the next 30 days.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★

Got serpent form titan

It always surprises me when people have a similar roster to mine (champs wise) then ban the heavy hitters like onslaught and serpent because they apparently haven't learned how to fight them and just have hopes that their opponent won't have them so they will ban them instead.

It's wild to me how many people I face with both serpent and Onslut that ban them anyways, therefore taking them away from both of us. 😭
    Honestly serpent is easy to fight.

1- You need a champ who can nullify/stagger, and try to stagger his power gain and true focus buffs.

2- Also His specials don't deal huge damage on block (you can't dex them if opponent has true focus), just the first hit is unblockable which can he avoided by spacing (similar to cgr sp1).

If duped, his death immunity is annoying, and there's just no way to avoid it. You have to play around it.

Most mystic hard hitters like doom, abs man, chavez, juggs or kushala can deal with him. He is nowhere near to onslaught or bullseye in defense.
  • Options

Got serpent form titan

Honestly serpent is easy to fight.

1- You need a champ who can nullify/stagger, and try to stagger his power gain and true focus buffs.

2- Also His specials don't deal huge damage on block (you can't dex them if opponent has true focus), just the first hit is unblockable which can he avoided by spacing (similar to cgr sp1).

If duped, his death immunity is annoying, and there's just no way to avoid it. You have to play around it.

Most mystic hard hitters like doom, abs man, chavez, juggs or kushala can deal with him. He is nowhere near to onslaught or bullseye in defense.
    For sure. He's not too bad, but if you slip up the fight can get out of hand VERY quickly, especially with the tactic going on.

I'm not the worst, also not the best against him yet because he's always freaking banned anyways.