Options

Who to awaken 6 * for the act 8 push

Torch Hyperion ham glaive or archangel

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,751 ★★★★
    Hyperion gets the most value out of his awakened ability, even at sig 1, making him great if you're low on sig stones. Archangel needs around 40 sig levels for the awakening to be worth it, while Torch, Ham and Glaive benefit decently from it. These are all great champs, and it mostly depends on the resources you have, and what champs you enjoy playing.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

Hyperion gets the most value out of his awakened ability, even at sig 1, making him great if you're low on sig stones. Archangel needs around 40 sig levels for the awakening to be worth it, while Torch, Ham and Glaive benefit decently from it. These are all great champs, and it mostly depends on the resources you have, and what champs you enjoy playing.

Not sure where you're getting sig 40 for AA-ron from - am I missing something?

At sig 1 get gets the regen-blocking, and his AAR is 25%, meaning 4 neuros are required to shut them down. At Sig 40 it's 28% At sig 112 it reaches that golden 33.4% which means you only need 3 to get to 100% reduction.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,751 ★★★★

Not sure where you're getting sig 40 for AA-ron from - am I missing something?

At sig 1 get gets the regen-blocking, and his AAR is 25%, meaning 4 neuros are required to shut them down. At Sig 40 it's 28% At sig 112 it reaches that golden 33.4% which means you only need 3 to get to 100% reduction.
    My bad bro. I never actually used an awakening gem to get sigs on my AA, I actually duped him twice to get to sig 40, so I don't really know what sig is best for AA. Thanks for the insight though!