**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No units for uncollected quests?

I have completed the new Sentry uncollected quest, and explored the last one with void, who sucked btw. No units. Pretty sure that happened last month with the uncollected quests. Why wouldn't we at least get the 5-10 units for completion and the 10-20 for exploration like we do at all the other levels? Seems dumb that i can get units autofighting beginner but not when I actually have to try and use potions on the uncollected level.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    They answered this at some point previously that it is because the rewards for it are good enough as is in that you can get things that you can get nowhere else through completion of it.
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    They answered this at some point previously that it is because the rewards for it are good enough as is in that you can get things that you can get nowhere else through completion of it.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks man.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Kabam mike said its for ranking up 4 star, 5 star, and 6 star champs so we don't need units.. but if that's the case why we getting units for 5.4 since its rank up rewards for 5-6 star champs as well, dosent make any sense to me