It's been 24 hours already

713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★
Hi! Just asking why there is still no twitter post about giving a code for the 3 legends crystals? Ty

Comments

• 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★

Gogi said:

Where did you get this information from?

I don't know how reliable cap rogers is
    I'm a professional misinformation spreader so....

Well I'm not sure, but I do think this will return in a day or something like that, or maybe I'm imagining things. Anyways the stream is on yt and twitch you can check it out what they said bout the second window.
    Alr, but that Miike guy also just said there's a 2nd window in a few days and nothing more. I'll just check the stream to be sure then come back. Or wait, can't I just ask you or you also didn't watch?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★

Gogi said:

Well I'm not sure, but I do think this will return in a day or something like that, or maybe I'm imagining things. Anyways the stream is on yt and twitch you can check it out what they said bout the second window.
    Alr, but that Miike guy also just said there's a 2nd window in a few days and nothing more. I'll just check the stream to be sure then come back. Or wait, can't I just ask you or you also didn't watch?
    I watched but didn't take notes. But one thing I'm sure is, when it return, only people who already haven't used the code is able to get rewards. So the ones who already got rewards like me, cannot get rewards again.

Gogi said:

I watched but didn't take notes. But one thing I'm sure is, when it return, only people who already haven't used the code is able to get rewards. So the ones who already got rewards like me, cannot get rewards again.
    This info was already said by, I think, Miike as well somewhere. Thanks, I'll check and come back

Gogi said:

One of the hosts said it'll maybe be available in mid-may jokingly saying that it might only last for 5 mins lol but that's all I gathered
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    They'll run it again either today or tomorrow on twitter and only those who haven't claimed the code already can get the rewards
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Most likely today as believe they said 48 hours or 72 hours from the day of the livestream
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Should had stayed awake till 3am to watch that livestream. I had been up for 2 days now waiting for the window to open again!
    Just kidding, I have work, so I have to sleep for that.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    Yes, in Africa, every 24 hours, a day passes by.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited May 6

On the other side of the world.
    ahmynuts said:

They'll run it again either today or tomorrow on twitter and only those who haven't claimed the code already can get the rewards

So, tomorrow then
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★

Dr. Zola
    It is 7pm now means I missed it? :(
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    Afraid so @winterthur

But…I still think the community should help the team out with suggestions for future promo codes…

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Afraid so @winterthur

But…I still think the community should help the team out with suggestions for future promo codes…

Dr. Zola

Win some sometimes and lose some other times. I was online during that time. 😂
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    Welp, I missed it again lmao.

Tbh it's my fault for not being chronically online on twitter, I'll make sure to check it every 30 mins from now on... /s
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Whats done is done but hopefully they make them open for at least an hour next time.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    I'd been keeping my eye out on X and all I kept seeing was the updates about new champions. After so many false alarms, some vigilance was probably lost.

I was in meetings at the time anyway. So even if I caught it, not like I can jump on immediately to claim it. Now to uninstall X.

At this point, it seems easier to tune into their live streams (at least you know when it happens).

Well played, well played.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    edited May 7
    I mean that's a bit poor, I'm UK and means this was live when I was at work never mind checking twitter the second I wake up I then have to do this during work?

Surely 30min first thing in the morning is too early to expect people to catch this? 😂

Also, I usually watch the steams but last one was on my drive home so guess I lose out on both ends 🤷‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    I don't know how any of you will recover from missing 3 weekly crystals from the online store. Your accounts are permanently handicapped now. The rest of us will go on to win the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,505 ★★★★★

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★

What about the players who miss this too cuz "wOrK aNd DiFfErEnT TiMe ZoNeS"
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★

You guys are going to ruin promo codes with all this complaining. At this point its better for them to just not give codes anymore to stop all this whining.

It's not the issue that you have to check the live stream or even subscribe to X... it's the 30 minutes window. Unless you are actually free at that time, you're going to miss out.

It makes people tied to devices. This doesn't make people engaged, which I'm assuming is their intent.
    It makes people resentful.

So pretty straightforward solution is not to have such a strict timing of 30 minutes. I get that they're experimenting, so you would hope they take this as constructive feedback amongst the "whining".

Community building is about people sharing. They can organically grow engagement by allowing a greater window and allow a greater level of sharing amongst the community. Good will goes a long way.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,824 ★★★★★
    edited May 7
    Corkscrew said:

You guys are going to ruin promo codes with all this complaining. At this point its better for them to just not give codes anymore to stop all this whining.

It's not the issue that you have to check the live stream or even subscribe to X... it's the 30 minutes window. Unless you are actually free at that time, you're going to miss out.

It makes people tied to devices. This doesn't make people engaged, which I'm assuming is their intent.

So pretty straightforward solution is not to have such a strict timing of 30 minutes. I get that they're experimenting, so you would hope they take this as constructive feedback amongst the "whining".

Community building is about people sharing. They can organically grow engagement by allowing a greater window and allow a greater level of sharing amongst the community. Good will goes a long way.
    Or they can continue to do what's been something that has been proven. It's essentially a twitch drop. You have to be on the stream to collect the twitch drop. It's no different than that. They trying to get people to join them on the Livestream. What's the point of offering a stream exclusive prize if they're just going to make it for everyone? Why even attend livestreams?

Honestly at this point just ditch the promo codes. It's obvious this community isn't mature enough to handle them.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,586 ★★★★★
    edited May 7
    Corkscrew said:

The perfect solution is to not have them atall. This also gives negative feedback towards future promo codes. All this drama over 3 insignificant crystals, imagine the out cry if ot was something better.