Options

Sector 7 Incursions Saga Hints/Suggestions

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
I know that when the legends sector 25 first came out, many people on here provided help/assistance/suggestions/guidance/whatever-else-I-can-slash. I believe it was also before the permanent 99 zone hacks were introduced as well. So if you have any suggestions for Saga champs, buffs to try and get and stack, etc, feel free to post here. I didn't see a similar thread already, but if there is put the link below and we can continue that one instead.

I haven't attempted it yet, but remember that health pots are expensive, so if you need to heal a champ, I sub out for a lower star, heal up that one, and then sub a higher star in the next zone. That's the only reminder I have as of now.

Herc

Comments

• Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 74
    Bullseye with the hacks that are hemostasis charge and the one that gives you fury on non damaging debuffs expiring are an amazing combo.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,577 ★★★★★
    How good unduped serpent with buff corn?
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 583 ★★★
    Would be interesting to see the newly buffed Mr Sinister in incursions due to his insane survivability.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 331 ★★
    Sunspot would be great with hack(Armor break on damaging debuff). CGR would be awesome with power boost..and 3rd one heimdall to save in some fights..

Other options would be kushala, bishop, warewolf..
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 240 ★★
    Hulk808 said:

Used Kingpin to chain stun my way through Zone 25. Hacks were At the Ready, Def Cascade, Toxic Advance, Martial Artist, and Kill and Chill.

Interesting set-up.

Could you please elaborate on how exactly this set-up works ?
    I know kingpin has a good stun on SP3 but can he get to the next SP3 fast enough ?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,551 ★★★★
    Yeah, I'd like to know as well.

I'm using Bishop/Wiccan/Bullseye for my first run, going OK but only a few rooms in so far.
  • Options
    rcm2017 said:

Would be interesting to see the newly buffed Mr Sinister in incursions due to his insane survivability.

He's amazing with the degen stuff. Unfortunately, not allowed in sector 7.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,577 ★★★★★
    @Hulk808 what's the strategy?
  • Options
    Just to make sure, there is NOT the cheap (non-unit) revive store items for revives this month like there has been for other special incursion months, correct?
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 807 ★★★
    Does anyone have an estimate of the amount of units for a mid skilled player to get to zone 25?
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 323 ★★★
    I did my run with Serpent, Destroyer, and Bullseye. All 6*r5 and ascended. Used Bullseye mostly with the bleed/power sting combo. If they were immune, went with one of the other two. Power Snack seemed to be the most prevalent node, Mix Master, and the incinerate/coldsnap combo (can't remember the name of the node). Most prevalent defender for me was Wasp/Arkhus.

Zone 25 had a Pyramid X as the final boss with power snack and the node that reduces all damage except for specials/heavies/unblockables. There were others, but I can't remember. I think I ended up using 6 revives for the entire run. Not bad for the rewards.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,721 ★★★★★
    Vanitelia said:

I did my run with Serpent, Destroyer, and Bullseye. All 6*r5 and ascended. Used Bullseye mostly with the bleed/power sting combo. If they were immune, went with one of the other two. Power Snack seemed to be the most prevalent node, Mix Master, and the incinerate/coldsnap combo (can't remember the name of the node). Most prevalent defender for me was Wasp/Arkhus.

Zone 25 had a Pyramid X as the final boss with power snack and the node that reduces all damage except for specials/heavies/unblockables. There were others, but I can't remember. I think I ended up using 6 revives for the entire run. Not bad for the rewards.

Thats great for what u get in rewards
  • Options
    Hulk808Hulk808 Posts: 33
    I had 50% stun debuff and 15% power rate mini hacks.

Use relic at start of fight and the unblockable gives armor buff that inflicts stun. I just chain sp3, striker rest of fight
  • Options

• Options
    At the ready your striker bar fills twice as fast with unblockable strikes
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 583 ★★★

rcm2017 said:

He's amazing with the degen stuff. Unfortunately, not allowed in sector 7.
    Ohhh!!! ****!!!
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Draining degen with block prof hack and 50% potency is not bad. But when I had it set up I kept getting stun immune and fisticuffs nodes like the ai knew and updated the node combos based on my hacks lol
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Maxed Corvus worked a treat (6* or 7*). Took all damage and power gain hacks I could. Here’s the zone 25 boss video.
    https://youtu.be/SogVRM_As98?si=5XvUO-bm__PXb8N5
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 306 ★★
    Saga incursion has no mystic champs. It cosmic skill only
  • Options
    JChanceH9 said:

Maxed Corvus worked a treat (6* or 7*). Took all damage and power gain hacks I could. Here’s the zone 25 boss video.

@JChanceH9 is that a r2 Corvus?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,628 ★★★★★

JChanceH9 said:

I believe it was R3.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★

JChanceH9 said:

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,392 ★★★
    Will you run for a donut?

The best part is that after use the champs on this type of Incursions they can be used again after 5 minutes 🙏
  • Options

Will you run for a donut?

The best part is that after use the champs on this type of Incursions they can be used again after 5 minutes 🙏

Actually, I just found the best part. You can exit a fight and re-enter it without losing your health, persistent charges and cross-fights charges. That's a total win in my book.