**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Defenders AW/Battlegrounds

Why should you, the attacker have to always spend Units, boosts, and maybe cash to beat a defender? Are you not supposedly playing against another player? My theory, and, Yes! Kabam can make money. Is that when a defender places themselves on a Node, if they don't have the correct Mastery, or a certain strength level, the AI regards some If not all rhe Node in question.

I have seen the AI take over acting like said player had a Top-Notch Mastery. When they didn't. My thing is make it fair Kabam. We the player has to spend for power ups, make the defender/AI spend. For every time we win against the AI, gives the player 10% of how powerful the defender was in Units.

Comments

• Options
    BurningMadReddBurningMadRedd Posts: 15
    Oh wait! I'm at level 6 and here comes a player level 40 and above......And everyone knows they have more Mastery points. Ai is cha-ching!! AW/Battlegrounds.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,186 ★★★★★
    I see
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★
    What are you on about?