**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

About Hood transformation ๐Ÿ‘€ Marvel Comics experts please...

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

More like a Devil in comics

But ...in game, more like a Lizard

And I know ,he is the Ghost Rider in comics recently ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting for the real Lizard to appear ๐Ÿฅฐ

Comments

• Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 119 โ˜…โ˜…
    What?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Comic design changes over time
  • Options
    All things considered, I think the look of Hood's demon form is true enough to the source material. Comics also change designs pretty often, especially with different artists and stuff.

Besides all of that, MCOC tends to put it's own spin on certain designs anyway, so there's always that.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,104 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Imagine how cool it'd be if he'd have this form as a mode mechanic in the game, like Flame on
  • Options

All things considered, I think the look of Hood's demon form is true enough to the source material. Comics also change designs pretty often, especially with different artists and stuff.

Besides all of that, MCOC tends to put it's own spin on certain designs anyway, so there's always that.

Understood... I must say ,the 1st time I fought Hood ,years ago ,I even didn't had him, I was surprised with this ..Haha

Long time no reading Marvel Comics.. since the end of 90's ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Options

Imagine how cool it'd be if he'd have this form as a mode mechanic in the game, like Flame on

Agree, but maybe they wanted to put this only as a Big Sp.3 Surprise.