**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stop wasting our time

Kabam give us champs that doesn’t have the same special attack as other champs and no I’m not taking about abilities I mean the same special 1 like task master you guys copied (civil war) black panther when he uses special 3 and just added a little more to his special 1 (task master)

Comments

• Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I think they did great with Taskmaster. He's abilities are SUPPOSED to me reminiscent of others because of his power set. It's not nearly as bad as the copy/pasted champs from earlier in the game. Thor=Ronan, Punisher=Winter Soldier, Hulk=Abomination, etc. They did go and revamp some of them a bit, but they still share a majority of movesets. It especially bothers me when 2 champs have the same L3. It's like they're not even special.
  • Tasomaster is supposed to be like that lol
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Somebody have not been reading their MCOC lore.

On the other hand, any reason why Abomination's SP3 is identical to Hulk's? I understand some move sets may be the same, but a duplicate copy of an entire SP3 when the characters are not even remotely related (i forgive you for the deadpools and spidermen), c'mon Kabam!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Tasomaster is supposed to be like that lol

Oh man...were there leaks of Tasomaster's gamplay already?!?!?!