**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

April 2024 Legend Runs - Change The Record

2»

Comments

• Options
    XemXem Posts: 2

Xem said:

I’ve been away from the game the past month basically. Is it too late to do the legends run? I figured I might as well do it since this is the last time it’s gonna be here but I forgot.

You're way too late, sorry. It was last month. The results will come in a week.
    Ok cool all good. Preesh for the info. I forgot what the time frame for it was cuz I didn’t have the mail anymore.
  • Options
    TrevonatorTrevonator Posts: 3
    I won the title in the run but, but it didn't say what I actually placed or my time. Where can I see that?
  • Options

I won the title in the run but, but it didn't say what I actually placed or my time. Where can I see that?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends
  • Options
    Dirk_LerdDirk_Lerd Posts: 9
    Congrats guys! I got 14th
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone who got it! I landed 34th
  • Options
    SeyuohSeyuoh Posts: 61
    Congrats yall, especially the ones who beat the modders by playing legit
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 258 ★★

• Options
    GǒdxFǐreGǒdxFǐre Posts: 4
    When will the results come out?
  • Options
    GǒdxFǐreGǒdxFǐre Posts: 4
    Anyone got the title yet?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★

When will the results come out?

Results were posted and titles went out about 16 hours ago
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Was April the last month of legends runs? I think I misread the mail they sent thinking May was available. Got a thicc r3 Corvus now. Would be a shame 🥲
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Was April the last month of legends runs? I think I misread the mail they sent thinking May was available. Got a thicc r3 Corvus now. Would be a shame 🥲

Yep, April was the final one