**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Captain Marvel (Ms Marvel) - L2 zero damage [Under Investigation]

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Long time issue with these heroes and their L2.

Fighting vs Yondu in 5.3.3. At the 1:21 mark, I launch my L2 at a charging Yondu.... and it somehow doesn’t connect and the result is 0 damage. This used to happen a lot more, but it’s still an issue. See for yourselves. Yondu doesn’t get hit, doesn’t block and doesn’t evade. Not the best fight, but not connecting with that L2 surely made a big difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sodUCzvERhk
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    Today vs 5.4.4 Hulkbuster. I’ll post this in the other thread about Marvels L2 but figured I might as well throw here also.

https://youtu.be/aNy_2jZ8zLU
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/254133#Comment_254133

Can route over here

Not only can you not weave it in with MLLLM but its also missing... lol great stff
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    She’s been broken...they promised a fix....didn’t get one. Most recent was that this issue was more complex and we don’t know when we can get to it.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there. I'll take this to the team. Thanks for the videos!

You already took this to the team awhile ago, and told us her fix was hard to fix, why are you lying to us and say you are taking it to the team when you did already, come on man just be straight up with us and tell the truth!!

You lose tons of Credibility doing things like that

edited January 2018
    Not sure why you are saying u are taking it to the game team when you have already several times proof is in the pudding!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    They could just change her sp2 to something else. Like they did with Punisher and Obomination.

Was thinking the exact same
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Look at that lag that made all the difference hahahahaha
    All they need to do is make her sp2 un blockable kind of like Loki and problem solved!
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there. I'll take this to the team. Thanks for the videos!

Whats up with the team? This no hit issue has been in the game since the beginning , just like the other issues with her L2. I don't understand how anyone on the team who uses Captain Marvel regularly hasn't noticed this no hit vs a charging enemy issue and that L2 is always blocked in a combo for 3 years.
    edited March 2018
    How’s that “investigation” going?

When can we expect a fix or for the Marvel twins L2 to be changes (and not suck)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    The magnitude of not following through on this is shocking
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    The fix is simple, make her sp2 connect earlier. Ultron received the EXACT same fix. There is no answer for why this hasn't happened yet.
    edited April 2018
    Considering that other posts regarding Cap/Ms Marvels L2 problem are being removed or deleted, I’d appreciate an update on this.

It isn’t mentioned in the “known issues” thread that hasn’t been updated since Feb.
    edited April 2018
    No fix for this in 18.0 ?!

C’mon this is getting ridiculous. I’ve seen other threads about her L2 shut down. People want to know what is happening. We were told her L2 was going to be changed altogether but haven’t heard anything since. 18.0 doesn’t address this problem at all and it happens all the $!@& time.