**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How to beat regen magneto act 4 chapter 2.6?

Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 332
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Looking for tips on how to beat 4.2.6 regen magneto.

Looking for multiple Strategies in case I don't have the champions suggested.

Thanks

Comments

• johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Dr strange or scarlet witch.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    SL is the best option. I did it with a 3* one.
  • Archangel may be if u have him...He removes any healing..
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Robojini wrote: »
    Archangel may be if u have him...He removes any healing..

Won't magneto reduce his ability accuracy
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    There's a gamblers fate right? Wait for a healblock,
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Gullotine
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Arus25 wrote: »
    Gullotine

She's affected by magnetism
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    the6th wrote: »
    Arus25 wrote: »
    Gullotine

She's affected by magnetism

So? She still kills him in one go. I beat him with her way back. Now I Agree, AA would be pretty quick too.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yondu sp1 heal block.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I completed Act 4 with

Four star
    4/40 Dormammu (unawakened)
    4/40 Hyperion (unawakened)
    4/40 GwenPool (Unawakened)
    4/40 X23 (Unawakened) / / / / 4/40 NightCrawler (Sig Lvl 35)
    4/40 Cap WWII (Unawakened) / / / / Five Star 2/35 Spiderman (Unawakened)
    I did it with barely any potions
    I also ran suicides (R3 Liquid Courage and R2 Double Edge)

If I can do it, so can you!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I used SW (4* w/ max signature) who nullifies like a maniac and another alliance member used Magik and spammed sp1 to nullify (MD mastery would help). First run through no problem. Without certain champs though, he would be a real pain for sure.
  • In like my 3rd try, I brought my 3/30 magneto and 3/30 magik. I fought badly with both.

Instead of just quit, I tried with my 4/40 hulkie again and seems hulk got power boost this time. So after my hulk hit megneto with sp2 and stunned him, I give him about 10 consecutive sp1 and stun series. Finished it.

I see ppl finish the fight with octopus too. And you can keep starting a new fight until he got heal block. So any champ is possible in theory.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    heal block?
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    civil warrior hard attack has heal block so he can be an option too
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a random 2099 in your collection, he basically permanently heal blocks
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Magneto himself works or Hyperion with his furys
  • I don't know why people are complaining about the magneto. I beat him easily and I don't have starlord or heal blockers. I can't recall who I beat him with. I think it might have been my 4 40 rocket.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I don't know why people are complaining about the magneto. I beat him easily and I don't have starlord or heal blockers. I can't recall who I beat him with. I think it might have been my 4 40 rocket.

Same here but it is good to help people out
  • starlord , Hyperion after u build his furies , AA should work as well
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guilly SP2 is what I used.
    Yondu SP1 is a good option
    Archangel neurotoxin blocks regen. Just parry-heavy a few times and it's game over.
    Starlord just build a hit streak and you'll eventually out-damage the regen.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't know why people are complaining about the magneto. I beat him easily and I don't have starlord or heal blockers. I can't recall who I beat him with. I think it might have been my 4 40 rocket.

Because most players don't have a good 4/40 roster when going through Act 4.
  • YjgovtheYjgovthe Posts: 34
    I went with Ghost Rider 4*level 4,for me eas the best option....anyway Magneto was a nightmare until i fugured out
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    I used my Rogue to beat him. Game froze and had to fight him a 2nd time and went with my AA. AA was much faster.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Hood. Stagger and Hex is OP. Dormammu/Magik are also useful in power control/nullifying buffs
  • ujjujj Posts: 1
    I used civil warrior heavy hit, vision(aou) sp2. it doesnt stop his regen. Seems like they changed it to unaffected regen now. I landed 250 hits but still he was marely reduced to 93%
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    ujj wrote: »
    I used civil warrior heavy hit, vision(aou) sp2. it doesnt stop his regen. Seems like they changed it to unaffected regen now. I landed 250 hits but still he was marely reduced to 93%

your problem there was magnetos magnetize adillity, it reduces your offensive abilities i think, maybe increases his devensive ability accuracy, basically any robotic champs chance to place a debuff is lowered alot