**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormammu's ungody reaction time is back [Under Investigation]

QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
dashing back after a 4th hit in a 5 hit combo (MLLL), dormammu can come out of block stun and hit me as i dash back.

also dashing back away from one attack, dormammu can follow up with a second and still hit me from my single evade.

will get video as soon as i can regarding this.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    yes damn this is happening like crazy now he is way faster than any other champ right now i even have a video on that he can hit u when u dash back after a 4 hit combo sometimes he hits me right after i finish my 5 hits combo ( he has no recovery time) i never had this happening on aq as i rearly go against him but in questes it's just ... (5.3)
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    I noticed the slight timing difference recently on evading him. I know it sounds odd but it actually made it EASIER for me to fight Dorm. Dorm used to destroy me. Last day of last AQ (66555) I solo'd him. I follow through with 5 hits though, and don't stop my combo early. Its just a slight timing change and once you have it, you're gonna rock him.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Where have you been? A 3rd of the CPUs in the game have ungodly reaction time
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Where have you been? A 3rd of the CPUs in the game have ungodly reaction time

Pretty much everyone on AQ map 5 the last 2 days.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hey @Qwerty. I recently spoke with the team about the AI reaction time, and they are taking a look at it. I'll update you when I hear back. Thanks!
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    It's often best to block his last few combo hits than try to avoid all of them. Current game mechanics make evading certain champion's successive strikes (e.g., Dormammu and Venom) close to if not impossible, similar to when Civil Wairror's heavy attack was bugged last year.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Qwerty. I recently spoke with the team about the AI reaction time, and they are taking a look at it. I'll update you when I hear back. Thanks!

thank you.

i suspect this has to do with the AI recovery time. ex maestro is also landing hits after a 4 hit combo during my dash back.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @Kabam Wolf man I must say your job is a thankless job, no matter what you do people always take you for granted. I know I am also one of those who talks about issues and bugs but I have seen and observed that you really pay attention to the forum and I must say you are doing a great job, I know you can’t provide solutions to every problem but still you respond and I respect that. Kudos to you !!
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    This issue isn't new in the game. Not only with dormammu. They improved every a.i speed that's one of the reason they can hit you right away after sp3,mess with your intercept,dash in quickly,activate specials while in heavy even mid air type heavy,they can hit back quickly even if you'll end a combo in medium,they can catch you while in dex, mess with parry timing,
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    Nope, not new at all. It increases the difficulty which is needed, but it can sure make fights frustrating.

I don’t understand how dexterity works, you dodge back, get the dex crit buff but still get hit. The mastery says evade all attacks while dodging back.