**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Bullseye: "oh well I guess I'll just die"

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 16 in General Discussion
I couldn't wait to test this and see if the Sinister immortality against Bullseye was true and:

Yeah... I took about 40 hits to the face from a r2 Bullseye on purpose and I was still able to finish with 98%...
We did it everyone we complained so much they nerfed him without actually nerfing him yay! πŸ™ƒ
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    edited May 16
    shield311 said:

honestly, I need a sinister so bad now lol

We all need Sinister now, Sinister supremacy.
    Also, I haven't tried him yet on Maestro but I think he can absolutely cheese Maestro too.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 β˜…β˜…
    Sinister is R1 in my account. But in next level up he will be straight R5 ascended. I really I like him after his buff. Guaranteed damage as I don't think anyone in game completely immune to degen..
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think he’s even annoying on defense, don’t know the right way to fight him but my r3 7 star hulk needed 91 hits to take him down in bg…
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 439 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve r5’d and ascended mine but he’s only sog 1 so his Pi is really low- no bans yetπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

I’ve left bullseye unbanned in my opponents decks and been lucky to draw sinister first, my last three opponents haven’t chosen him even tho he’s in the draw.

Deffo a great bullseye deterrent
  • Options
    Dubois said:

Picked him from a 6* nexus over she hulk a month before his buff hoping it'd pay off. Boy am I glad it did. How fast do you think a rank 2 Sinister can take an r5 bullseye?

Unfortunately he can only punch one rank above so that won't be enough, to take a r5 you will need him at r4 at least otherwise he's too slow to be viable unless your opponent isn't running inequity.
  • Options

He’s actually pretty fast if the opponent isn’t running inequity mastery

That's the only thing that kinda sucks, level 2 Inequity makes him too slow to win you matches if your opponent has a nuke. Thankfully very few people have level 2 Inequity so not a huge deal but it will suck for the person using Sinister when someone (like me) does have it πŸ’€
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,916 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Whelp, I gotta get my sinister ranked, that's nuts.
    Soooooo many 6* I still wanna take up to r5, not enough resources to do so. πŸ˜ͺ

Sinister though just took priority over the other I have that I still wanna take up. That's absolutely nuts.
  • Options

Whelp, I gotta get my sinister ranked, that's nuts.
    Soooooo many 6* I still wanna take up to r5, not enough resources to do so. πŸ˜ͺ

Sinister though just took priority over the other I have that I still wanna take up. That's absolutely nuts.

He definitely should be priority he's so good, and he can't just do Bullseye he can also do Serpent and Maestro and I'm 99% sure he can do Photon as well because of the bulwark and the unblockable counter, you can send her into pure ligh form with no issues cause you can block everything she throws at you.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 482 β˜…β˜…
    Avnish said:

Sinister is R1 in my account. But in next level up he will be straight R5 ascended. I really I like him after his buff. Guaranteed damage as I don't think anyone in game completely immune to degen..

Spider ham shuts diwn all degen tho…
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Avnish said:

With enough nonsense he can, but he’s not frequently used as a defender and he’s not completely immune to degen. I wouldn’t use sinister against a ham but I don’t see ham placed much anyway lol
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,277 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1:30 fight, yikes
  • Options

Reading must be hard

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,743 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 17

"ON PURPOSE".

Smh.
  • Options
    Annnnnd now Sinister is going to get nerfed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options

Don't jinx it please we need this man πŸ’€
  • Options
    edited May 17

Avnish said:

Let's keep these in mind:
    1. Spider Ham is only ONE solo champ (out of hundreds in this game) that counter degen.
    2. He's not immediately degen immune, like some champs are poison, bleed, shock immune etc. He requires some game play before he gets there.
    3. Not everyone has him.
  • Options

You know it's coming. Get ready for those rank down tickets πŸ˜‚
  • Options

You know it's coming. Get ready for those rank down tickets πŸ˜‚
    I just went through that with Shocker please don't ;-;
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yesterday I took down a r4 ascended Bullseye with r4 ascended sinsiter in bgs. I was impatient and just took two specials at face, and also an entire combo. Guess what, I ended the fight in 88% health, lol. Mad biologist is literally busted after the buff. Easily top 5 of his class.
  • Options
    So I took mine to r4 so far, went in against a r3 7* bullseye (keep in mind I have no idea how to play sinister yet, just threw him in my deck and went in to bg's) and I still managed to timeout the match, it was hilarious.

I have since ascended him. I haven't pulled the trigger on the r5 yet, wanna do some testing and see what else he can do since I haven't played him outside of that one match in bg's yet, but if I can survive a r3 bullseye at r4 in bg's, that's insane, and well worth resources.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 112 β˜…β˜…

I couldn't wait to test this and see if the Sinister immortality against Bullseye was true and:

Yeah... I took about 40 hits to the face from a r2 Bullseye on purpose and I was still able to finish with 98%...
    We did it everyone we complained so much they nerfed him without actually nerfing him yay! πŸ™ƒ

People always talk about his counters for BGS, I been trying to find a counter to him in WAR as boss all week
  • Options
    Heruzu369 said:

People always talk about his counters for BGS, I been trying to find a counter to him in WAR as boss all week
    Bishop.
  • Options

Yesterday I took down a r4 ascended Bullseye with r4 ascended sinsiter in bgs. I was impatient and just took two specials at face, and also an entire combo. Guess what, I ended the fight in 88% health, lol. Mad biologist is literally busted after the buff. Easily top 5 of his class.

Yeah that's kinda the best thing, you don't even need to wait out killer instinct just force the evade and block or take the special to the face that's what I've been doing and it makes the fight a lot quicker. You get free extra power which means more sp1s and you don't lose any health.