**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

w pulls? - finally 100% act 8

I know i’m pretty late to the party but here are my pulls from act 8 exploration. I got a cosmic 2-3 so i could wait for another champ or take my venom up. I choose a 7* science crystal but i duped the only science character i have… og spidey. The nexus was a new rocket, sigs on sunspot or a wong. I chose wong. Finally out of the titan i got bullseye. Overall pretty disappointing but at least it’s not a thing. Idk if i should be happy…

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    edited May 18
    Wong is so good for Necropolis thats where you eill see his true potential and Bullseye is amazing defender... as for gem I'd go with Venom
  • Options
    BLANK_mwBLANK_mw Posts: 38
    @Nightheart Thanks. I’m glad wong is good for something, but bullseye is kinda a boring pull cause at this stage of the game idrc about battlegrounds, anyways i saw u just got valiant, congrats
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    BLANK_mw said:

@Nightheart Thanks. I’m glad wong is good for something, but bullseye is kinda a boring pull cause at this stage of the game idrc about battlegrounds, anyways i saw u just got valiant, congrats

I wish I had Wong it could have made my run better @BLANK_mw thanks at least I got it done
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,861 ★★★★★
    BLANK_mw said:

I know i’m pretty late to the party but here are my pulls from act 8 exploration. I got a cosmic 2-3 so i could wait for another champ or take my venom up. I choose a 7* science crystal but i duped the only science character i have… og spidey. The nexus was a new rocket, sigs on sunspot or a wong. I chose wong. Finally out of the titan i got bullseye. Overall pretty disappointing but at least it’s not a thing. Idk if i should be happy…

First Congrats on exploration!! I'm working on that too, so you're not the only one arriving late to the party lol.

So sorry for the OG Spidey dupe. You deserved a new science champ.

I am praying vehemently that I get a Cosmic 2-3 gem. A mutant would be nice, but my heart's desire is a Cosmic one lol.
  • Options
    edited May 18

lol. thanks. good luck on exploration and the crystal pulls.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Rank up Venom or he will eat you!!😈
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★
    Venom is a killer, definitely worth taking up.
    If you don't do BG's, you likely won't have much use for bullseye, unfortunately.
  • Options
    i took up venom and bullseye is actually kinda good for incursions
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Congrats on joining the Valiant club. There is a monthly Valiant obligation of coming on this form and posting " TB is the new Cavalier" to any comments you see that says it's not fair that Valiant players get way better rewards than TB players.

Venom is a beast at rank 3 and if you have a venom relic it makes Venom a bigger beast. Bulleyes is someone I wish I got for my Titan crystal but if you don't play BG he's damage isn't the best. Bullseye for incursion with the right hack is a amazing champ so glad that you have a use for him.