**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea: Iso Conversion

We all struggle with ISO, whether it be too much to nothing. I propose a idea

Convert low tiers of iso into higher tiers for a small amount of Gold
So for example:
15 Tier 2 ISO could be converted into 15 Tier 3 ISO for let's say 10k Gold
25 Tier 3 ISO could be converted into 25 Tier 4 iso for 30k Gold

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    That's a good idea, but your formula seems a little too favorable.

I'd like to see 2 tier 1 become 1 tier 2 75*2 is 150, but you get 125 as a "fee".
    5 tier 2 is 625 and you should get one tier 3 at 525. You lose a bit as a "fee".
    3 tier 3 is 1576' but you get. 1300 tier 4.
    Etc.

You could do something similar with class ISO as well. Very fair and very helpful for inventory management since right now our stash can't even hold enough ISO to level up some ranks of 4 and 5* once.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Or how about it doesn't expire and let everyone just keep what they grind.
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    Or we could convert them similar to what they do sometimes with health potions:
    2 T1 -> T2
    4 T2 -> T3
    3 T3 -> T4
    3 T4 -> T5
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    JRock808 wrote: »

I'd like to see 2 tier 1 become 1 tier 2 75*2 is 150, but you get 125 as a "fee".
    5 tier 2 is 625 and you should get one tier 3 at 525. You lose a bit as a "fee".
    Etc.

You could do something similar with class ISO as well. Very fair and very helpful for inventory management since right now our stash can't even hold enough ISO to level up some ranks of 4 and 5* once.

Thats a lose mate. He wants more iso but you offer to lose what they have already. Fee must be in gold or something else. Not the iso that we want.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    The only real ISO we obtain atm is through quests and duping champs, I would just like to have the opportunity to obtain more different ways..
  • Hi
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    KaanG95 wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »

Etc.

Thats a lose mate. He wants more iso but you offer to lose what they have already. Fee must be in gold or something else. Not the iso that we want.

No one said he wants more iso. He says this:
    We all struggle with ISO, whether it be too much to nothing.

I have to much iso and would like this to straighten up my inventory. It’s also a very fair way and in line with the rest of the game, like selling t1 catalysts gives t2 shards. I can’t pay gold to change t1 into t2.