**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifted items expired before the deadline

I know, I already wrote the support but they didn’t seem to want to understand, even facing screenshots proving my point. I exchanged many revives with my alliance mates during the gifting event, and I therefore received many emails like this (this has only 1 revive as an example, the one I miss had 20)
oik9oxcum5w6.png
As you can see the timer reads 29 days. I apologize, it’s in Italian, but I guess you guys received the same email in your language. Anyway, the items appeared also in my stash with a 7days timer. As here
dngzut5eev5j.png

My inventory was full so I decided to claim the revives later on, so to start a LOL path later in the month when work would have allowed me to play. Unfortunately once the 7d timer expired also the first email with 20 revives with the 23 remaining days timer disappeared. As soon as I noticed it I claimed all the other revives I received, but still those 20 are gone. It’s 800 units worth!!! And the in game mail said the items to be claimed would expire in other 23 days!!! But they are nowhere. I showed this evidence to the support but they said the timer refers to the expiration of the gifted items that would be of 30 days and not of 14 as all the normal revives, and that despite the timer I should have claimed the gifts by the 7 days. However as you can see the revives I claimed have 13 days timers, not 23 or 30 as they say!!!
rnjkn4ieu0dv.png

The in game mail timer allowed me to claim the gifts in 23 more days, this is totally unfair! Can I receive professional help from someone that won’t just close their eyes in front of evidence as the support did until now in my case?
Thanks.

Comments

• Dam bro that's a lot of units...
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Dam bro that's a lot of units...

I’ve been saving since march2017 and grinding arena, to 100% lol. I have 4 paths left now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    Dam bro that's a lot of units...

I’ve been saving since march2017 and grinding arena, to 100% lol. I have 4 paths left now.

Nice stak of unit im Think u shuld be find with What u hav. Any ways. Understand this is unfair.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I also noticed the same thing
    That's why to be safe i claimed all the gifts, most of them were energy refills so i explored uncollected

But kabam should tell us why there are two deadlines gifting one is 29 days and unclaimed stash is 7 days
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    I just had this happen as well, 10 energy refills gone
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious any word on this discrepancy?