This has got to be one of the stupidest nodes 😐

2Β»

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

One of only two paths I gave a negative review to in the survey. 9.1.3 night thrasher was the other…

I enjoyed that path. Best one for me in entire 9.1 lol. Brute force with guardian sp3 and sp2 after 30 charges. Don't use root mechanic. Keep dashing back and whiffing. Requires little practice but is quite fun on the end
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,357 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

One of only two paths I gave a negative review to in the survey. 9.1.3 night thrasher was the other…

Yes these 2 paths and the shocker boss were real annoyances
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This was one of the worst nodes in the beta, venom was clutch but still a drag even rainbow boosted, 9.1 on the whole was pretty revive thirsty but that could be because I rushed it and didn’t play as carefully as well.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 414 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Valkyrie is pretty good for the node
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used OG Black panther for a fun run, it wasn't too bad. Didn't finish the path as it was very tedious.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bullseye worked wonders for this path.

Nick was also great. You just had to manage to get one of his long passive bleeds up and he was cooking.
  • IggyPopIggyPop Member Posts: 65 β˜…
    #ZemoGate
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Member Posts: 85 β˜…

Define "only a few"?

Sure certain champs have a significantly easier time of this node than others - Zemo would be the best since he inflicts persistent bleeds so once you have one on them it's easy mode for the rest of the fight, other champs who can reliably inflict bleed and shrug debuffs would be the next best - but any champ who reliably inflicts bleeds can do it, you might just have to either wait out the tranquilize debuff or slog through it, which I guess fits your complaint of tedium. But by the time you get to a path like this, you should have a broad roster which would presumably include at least one reliably bleeding Skill champion - am I wrong there?

You're most definitely wrong. That was by far the worst node combo in the beta. I used 7r2 black cat with max boosts and suicides and it took forever. The tranquilize node is just ****.