**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No managing your game, just fight.

I started this alliance because I got tired of all the BS involved with being in an alliance. If you join us, you can receive the following benefits:

I don't tell you what to do
It's OK if you're busy with real life
Optional Line group
Being a member of a badass alliance
Knowing your in a badass alliance
Telling people your in a badass alliance.

We are currently running map 2 5 times and war as much as it allows us. What we need are people who want to fight with us with no restrictions, just fight your game.

My line is AtoZ0to9

Comments

• AtoZ0to9AtoZ0to9 Posts: 50
    edited December 2017
    pcl0bi5eueku.jpg
    Calling all peoples.
    All peoples come to action, we fight and go hard, who wants to be a part of a masterpiece?
    Earlier today. I was thinking about my place in life. Then I realized. I fight. And I can't fight alone. Let's go, we fight!
    Did I mention it's badass?
    I think y'all are forgetting the benefits here. I ain't no Hitler, just play ur game.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    what the heck does that rule even mean...there is something called a book i recommend a few of em. Also not managing your game? WTH does that mean So you don't want people to manage their profiles? Are you trolling right now like seriously NO ONE is gonna join that alliance.
    AtoZ0to9 wrote: »
    I think y'all are forgetting the benefits here. I ain't no Hitler, just play ur game.

i think the problem is you have no common sense of the English language
    This is hilarious.
    Perhaps u don't know the **** I am. Allow me some time to drink this beer, and respond.
    Perhaps I need to follow up. My Alliance doesn't tell u what to do. Just fight the damn game.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I like the cut of your jib, having a similar mindset is why 3 of the 5 members of my alliance don't get kicked even if they don't log in for weeks on end.

Guys like us will miss out on a lot, not progress as quickly as others and generally go slow when it comes to rewards but even a crappy non committed alliance is better than none at all.

Its a game, not a job.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I recommend rethinking optional Line. We don't require people to chat on the main chat, that's optional. But battle group communication isn't optional and the game chat is entirely inadequate for that.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Not being interested in Line or being annoyed by strangers is why I will never get into a T4cc alliance.
    I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself
    This alliance is about fighting.

Yes there is a line but it's not required. We u
    AtoZ0to9 wrote: »
    Perhaps u don't know the **** I am. Allow me some time to drink this beer, and respond.

and still can't understand a thing you say everything you say makes no sense i can see why no one is joining....
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Lol this chat is hilarious 😂
    Sorry bud but don't think at 581k you can call it bad ass, two people in my alliance alone outrank that 😂
    And just so you know your alliance isn't going to grow without at least some leadership. You cant just tell people to fight and expect to win against alliances that actually communicate, but hey I wish you luck with your "Bad Ass" Alliance 😂
    Lemme get about tree fiddy.
    Calling all people. Fight like fools. Let's go. Fight.
    I'm back. Don't forget to join up.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    I'm in!
    Sweet. Send me a msg on line. AtoZ0to9
    3 in a row y'all. Still recruiting.

me0hr5c3pes2.jpg
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Stop spamming. It isn’t working. Go to global or Reddit. At this point probably most everyone has seen this. Nobody cares
    Sounds like you're the one spamming. I built an alliance that has people in it that is actively completing AQ and winning wars and I'm recruiting for it. Is this not the section for it?

Go back to your alliance that makes you take paths and hounds you about energy and nodes.
    wuo87upq57um.jpg
    4i6vd50y8r0j.jpg

We do map 2. And complete it. Working folks alliance. Msg me.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    goodluck with your alli, bit of advise though mate... as u grow... u cant have inactive members "parking" there...

good luck anyways