**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela or Medusa???

Hey everyone, I just wanted to hear the communities opinion regarding which champion is better overall? Medusa or Hela?

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Medusa’s damage output is much higher than hela. She’s also poison immune. Easier to play as well.

I have both as 4* r5. I use Medusa a lot more.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Medusa
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Thanks for these responses. However, I’ve seen some videos of Hela doing 50k x4 damage on Sl in lol.
  • CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    Thanks for these responses. However, I’ve seen some videos of Hela doing 50k x4 damage on Sl in lol.

You need to be super skilled for that,but Medusa is a greattt hitter,for me Iron Man can never regen when I fight him with Medusa with Assassin mastery maxed and Poison suicide mastery,got het 5* R4 duped too,love her
    You think she’s rank 5 five star worthy?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Medusa, but dupped, and with the right synergy (the inhuman synergy)
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    Medusa’s damage output is much higher than hela. She’s also poison immune. Easier to play as well.

I have both as 4* r5. I use Medusa a lot more.

Hela's damage output is the highest in the game so I strongly believe to differ.

Both are decent champs, go with whichever you're more skilled with.
    So does Medusa require synergy do be good?
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    So does Medusa require synergy do be good?

she is good without synergy and need synergy to be great , her 3 fury become 6 fury with Black Bolt synergy if im not wrong
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Medusa. Don’t believe the Hela hype unless you like charging heavy attacks for days.
  • AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    Both are great.. i ve spent 60k 5*shards for medusa but got kabammed. I have hela 4/55 now. basicly she has no limits. If you have some practice with her playstyle, she is absolute beast. I have 4/55 arc,voodoo,quake,angela but i am going to rank hela to 5/65 as soon as i have 2 t4cc more.

on the other side, medusa is great champ as well. but i dont like to play with champ that i wouldnt use at max potential. In medusa case, she is unbelievable when she has bb,karnak synergy and deep wounds mastery. i got md so there s no room for deep wounds in my play style. And i dont want to mention karnak and bb. They are good but..mehh..

They both are awesome champs. The choice depends to your playstyle tho. medusa is easy to play and immune
    hela is hard to play but when u reach there, she is true goddess.
    Are there any videos with Medusa without synergy? I’m
    Is she rank 5 worthy as a five star?
  • nield04nield04 Posts: 27
    I have Medusa and her damage is insane. Defo Medusa.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hela has slightly higher dps when used correctly (seriously are the people saying hela has better damage BG subs?), medusa is reliant on karnak+bb to be at max potential. However, medusa can stop robots' abilities. Might be because hela is newer but most people probably would say hela is more difficult to use efficiently/manage charges.

I think its a close enough situation where you should just pick the champ you feel more comfortable using.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Medusa!