**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Murder Box 🎁 🀷🏼

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,119 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I'm totally confused with this box , anyone tell me about this murder Box

Β«1345

Comments

• Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31 β˜…
    1. Key 4
    2. Key 0
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    πŸ™„πŸ™„
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well I know it’s referencing x-force #40. Now to find the other 3 important numbers.
  • Options

1. Key 4
    2. Key 0
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    πŸ™„πŸ™„

Thanks
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty sure the 4 is false, and I doubt they are being given in order, the 3 hour glasses tell me clue 1 is for the 3rd digit, and the smiley face tells me it's 0, not 4
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Pretty sure the 4 is false, and I doubt they are being given in order, the 3 hour glasses tell me clue 1 is for the 3rd digit, and the smiley face tells me it's 0, not 4

I'm totally confused πŸ€”
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31 β˜…

The order may be wrong, yes, but the tips given are as follows
  • Options
    QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Smiley face probably means the number from it is true, frown probably means it is false, the number of hourglasses probably tells which number of the code it is, so most likely 0 in the 3rd position.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,601 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5 numbers?there are only 10k possibilities
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 75 β˜…
    Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Smiley face probably means the number from it is true, frown probably means it is false, the number of hourglasses probably tells which number of the code it is, so most likely 0 in the 3rd position.
    Wrong
  • Options

Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Wrong
    Care to elaborate? Every other combo box they have done so far had real and fake clues, so either the 4 or the 0 is wrong, as for the placement, it might be by release order, but I personally doubt it. We will see who is right when the combo is discovered.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 265 β˜…β˜…
    Wow I hope that they give them in order there is still 120 combinations to try with 5 numbers if you don’t know the order
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Wrong
    Care to elaborate? Every other combo box they have done so far had real and fake clues, so either the 4 or the 0 is wrong, as for the placement, it might be by release order, but I personally doubt it. We will see who is right when the combo is discovered.
    Both clues have 3 hour glasses
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Wrong
    The hour glasses are just a part of design not an actual clue and the code has 5 digits
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97 β˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

Where are you seeing this in the game?
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125 β˜…
    OU812
  • Options

QueenMcoc said:

When opening murder box
  • Options

Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Wrong
    Both clues have 3 hour glasses
    We only have 1 actual clue so far, the 0, the 4s are most likely false, as indicated by the frown on the ticket they came from
  • Options

Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Wrong
    The hour glasses are just a part of design not an actual clue and the code has 5 digits
    Why are you assuming that? The previous code box event had symbols that were part of deciphering the code, not sure why you think the visual elements are just fluff now.
  • Options
    We need 4 clues for opening?
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 248 β˜…
    Β‘5318008
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 106 β˜…β˜…
    Another overly complicated Sq..
  • Options
    edited June 8
    Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

Ortoun said:

QueenMcoc said:

Ortoun said:

Wrong
    Why are you assuming that? The previous code box event had symbols that were part of deciphering the code, not sure why you think the visual elements are just fluff now.
    Is this the previous code box ? How do you use 3 items to give clues about a combination of 5 digits and even the smiling face has 3 hour glasses ur reaching with that guess
  • Options
    TheHercTheHerc Posts: 81 β˜…
    I got two 4's. What does it mean
  • Options
    TheHerc said:

I got two 4's. What does it mean

Actually It is a code
  • Options
    CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 97 β˜…
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

When opening murder box
    I don't have any objectives about clues. Is the event bugged?
  • Options

QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

When opening murder box
    I don't have any objectives about clues. Is the event bugged?
    I think we have to do side quest for clues ?