Can you get those goddamn Shocker tickets out already???

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
How the hellllllll is it taking you more than 3 months to put out a goddamn rank down ticket? It’s ok to ask for patience, but not this much of an audacious amount of it. You waited a whole goddamn saga and still haven’t put them out!

Comments

• RyanGolfRyanGolf Member Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Can we please at least get a timeline on this? the last response that I saw was there is no timeline. That was three weeks ago.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,862 ★★★★★
    RyanGolf said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Can we please at least get a timeline on this? the last response that I saw was there is no timeline. That was three weeks ago.

You obviously spend less time on the forums than some of the rest of us, Ryan 😉

I don't think a single one of those mods works for the team anymore...

As for patience, @SecondSkriller - three months is nothing.

It took them over a year to fix Sasquatch's SP3 not draining power, which ruined his entire rotation.

And the problem with double-hit medium attacks being parried ( @DrZola ) dates back to at least 2022.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,905 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

You tagged everybody possible except an active mod 💀💀💀

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

I'm gonna cry
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

RyanGolf said:

It took them over a year to fix Sasquatch's SP3 not draining power, which ruined his entire rotation.

And the problem with double-hit medium attacks being parried ( @DrZola ) dates back to at least 2022.
    Calling out other problematic waiting times doesn’t make this one better

RyanGolf said:

Calling out other problematic waiting times doesn’t make this one better
    Fair point.
    Buttehrs said:

RyanGolf said:

Literally none of these work here anymore
    add that to the list of kabam problems. when you @ those are the ones that are available
    ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

So where do you think I got those? Obviously kabam isn't even updating this either because those were the ones that come up when you @ kabam
    RyanGolf said:

ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

So where do you think I got those? Obviously kabam isn't even updating this either because those were the ones that come up when you @ kabam
    I'm pretty sure it's been a deliberate policy change from a couple of years back. Most of the mods used to be chatty, they would be introduced to the community as new employees; they'd interact, and congratulate people on good pulls, etc. Vydious, Zibiit and Porthos were fun people; and pretty much the last mods who were really visible.

The social side of the interacting seems to have been completely phased out; Miike and subsequently Jax became the face of almost all interactions; and any other mods there might be really only ever say anything when they are closing someone's thread down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

How the hellllllll is it taking you more than 3 months to put out a goddamn rank down ticket? It’s ok to ask for patience, but not this much of an audacious amount of it. You waited a whole goddamn saga and still haven’t put them out!

Yeah, this will help 🙄
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

Yeah, this will help 🙄
    Lol you think Kabam works on a vindictive system, postponing it more because I asked about it? That’s stupid
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited June 8

RyanGolf said:

ahmynuts said:

RyanGolf said:

I'm pretty sure it's been a deliberate policy change from a couple of years back. Most of the mods used to be chatty, they would be introduced to the community as new employees; they'd interact, and congratulate people on good pulls, etc. Vydious, Zibiit and Porthos were fun people; and pretty much the last mods who were really visible.

The social side of the interacting seems to have been completely phased out; Miike and subsequently Jax became the face of almost all interactions; and any other mods there might be really only ever say anything when they are closing someone's thread down.
    But I will say, when Kabam Crashed appears, it's generally hilarious imo.