**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IPhoneX users - wrist injury?

ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
There has been several posts regarding iPhoneX problems but I think this one deserves a fresh post.

I have been playing this game since it came out without much issues. But in the past 2-3 months on my iPhoneX, my left wrist has started to hurt.

This is because of the unique screen layout on the iPhoneX. On one hand, you are holding the phone carefully to avoid any accidental touches at the almost bevel-free edges of the iPhoneX. And to make things worse, your left wrist has to be contorted for your thumb to reach the SP button. Contorted meaning your left wrist is bent awkwardly which after repeated game play is really not healthy. I have less of an issue on my right wrist.

Surely ergonomics is an important factor for any decent game developer? In the US, you might even be able to take them to court or something for causing injury with their design? Can Kabam really looking into all the pressing iPhoneX issues?

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I dont think kabam can go around optimizing for every other phone model/make.

Better to find a device that is easy and comfortable to play with since youre going to be playing for a lot of hours per day i guess
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lol..we poor folks don't have to worry about that sadly
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Or you can lay the phone flat in front of you so you don't have to risk nerve damage.