**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No sub feature pool crystal

The feature does not contain the previous feature champs, instead it is full of the basic champs

Comments

• It has both! As we said, you now have a small chance of getting a 5-Star from the sub-featured pool, but still are most likely to get one from the Basic Pool of 5-star Champions.
  • It's there... Someone just got a 5* khan in my alliance unfortunately. :(
  • HeikksHeikks Posts: 2
    The dormammu crystal didn't have the sub pool.

I assumed it would have had the sub champs since it was said starting June 8th feature crystals would have them, but I guess they meant only the "new" feature crystals
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They said many times only new crystals starting today and that didn't include the dorm crystal.
  • NoctuelleNoctuelle Posts: 3
    Someone said that he dropped a karnak right now in it
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    No chance at a basic would’ve been more worth it when going for a feature
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I said a guy in my alliance got Karnak from a featured 5* in another thread but he went for carnage not dormamu
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    It has both! As we said, you now have a small chance of getting a 5-Star from the sub-featured pool, but still are most likely to get one from the Basic Pool of 5-star Champions.

What if you did a poll to find out that probably close to 100% of players don't want those added champs/chances. At this rate, the chance to ever get a decent duped 5* is becoming non existent. It's killing morale.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It's there... Someone just got a 5* khan in my alliance unfortunately. :(

A moment of silence for them
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    0izrrc6gtvhw.jpg
    From the sub feature pool today,
    @winniewinwin I think you're wrong there. The more chances I have to dupe my feature 5*, the happier I am. I'm also happy to get a shot at the features I missed on. And anything that reduces the chance of me getting a basic from my feature crystals is good in my eyes.

Oh, and also @Jaffacaked: I hate you much. I've been sitting on unduped 5* bones since his release. He's a beast, congrats :)
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    What I was getting at, and did poorly at presenting, is to at least leave one of those pools out. It's like trying to dup a champ out of a 4* crystal when you only have like 10 champs. The odds are out if the stratosphere.
  • DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
    It has both! As we said, you now have a small chance of getting a 5-Star from the sub-featured pool, but still are most likely to get one from the Basic Pool of 5-star Champions.

So wait... the sub-featued pool and the basic pool... there's no difference when purchasing a 5* featured crystal... the only change is when a champ moves to the basic crystal. they will always be available in the featured crystal...
  • DeadEchoesDeadEchoes Posts: 12
    so no matter what... there's a chance for an Iron Patriot or Kamala Khan in the featured 5* crystals. G_G
    Once a champ moves to the basic 5* Crystal, they are removed from the sub-feature pool.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I am sorry I am a bit confused.

I thought there were going to be 3 types of crystals:

- 10 k shards with basic pool
    - 15 k featured character + basic pool + subfeatured pool
    - 15 k subfeatured pool

is this right?
    No. There is no crystal just for the sub-feature pool. It is simply an addition to the feature crystals moving forward.

10k basic
    15k feature/sub-feature/basic
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Nope. Only two types of crystals:

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »

- 15 k subfeatured pool

is this right?

If it is than the featured drop rate just got worse lol. I didn't that was possible
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Alex_sc11 wrote: »

- 15 k subfeatured pool

is this right?

No there is only the 10k normal basic crystals or the 15k feature crystal. But now if you buy the 15k feature an don't get the feature you then have a small chance of getting a previous feature champs that has not been released to the 10k basic crystal, but if you don't get either the feature or sub feature out of the 15k one then you get a basic champ
    Well I got lucky then
    te54bd59u6hw.png

@Alex_sc11 congrats. What's his base prestige? One of your ally mates can look at the opening in the alliance feed to see this.
  • hadz28hadz28 Posts: 8
    i got a venompool,. a freakin venompool.. ****!
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    hadz28 wrote: »
    i got a venompool,. a freakin venompool.. ****!

not bad as a 5* ... alliance mate has one ...

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    The sub featured pool as said above mixes in the other champions with the basics. Your chance of getting one from the sub featured is even with the amount of possible from the basic pool.

So, it is a 50/50 chance, not including the chance for the featured you actually tried for.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    It's there... Someone just got a 5* khan in my alliance unfortunately. :(
    In my alliance someone got a 5* Loki.