**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentry Legend Run

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
Never done one before but am considering it for this month. What’s the typical cutoff for previous months? I expect this month’s cutoff to drop due to the reduced difficulty of master and the influx of 5/65s in the game, but myself having a 5/65 GP, who’s tearing through Uncollected like nothing, I thought I’d give it a whirl.

Also, about how many reserve energy refills are needed? Thanks in advance, MCOCers.

Comments

• ~38 refills
  • Thanks @Vegeta9001 keep us posted. Did you use a 5/65 champ?
  • I think we can’t yet estimate a good time for legends run, as this month’s master is harder than the previous one.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The question is, do you dare running suicides for this month's master mode when suicides are ... suicide versus Void?
  • Palanthrax wrote: »
    The question is, do you dare running suicides for this month's master mode when suicides are ... suicide versus Void?

Ah that's a very good point!
  • I dont think the cutoff will be at 3.30...
    This master event is more difficult from the previous with higher PIs...
  • I am pointing the pi difference , cause in the previous event the average pi was at 2-3k. So you could proceed to the next opponent with just 3-4 hits.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Also got it, run it with 5/65 Blade, and finished in 3:34. This event should be a lot easier though except for the suicide thing with the Void.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    1hour 42min is the cut off, if your slower than that, just give up
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    1hour 42min is the cut off, if your slower than that, just give up
    Hops u meant 3huers.
  • So, anyone tried to do a legends run on this event and give us a time?
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Eosforos wrote: »
    I think we can’t yet estimate a good time for legends run, as this month’s master is harder than the previous one.

This month is harder? I feel like uncollected is way easier and my roster hasn't changed. Barring void there are no tough fights. Last month had some annoying boss and mini boss fights. They seem completely absent this event. I think on an initial run Void is tougher than Modok, but once you figure him out he is easier. So unless they amped up master again, I can't see this being tougher.
  • RedRooster wrote: »
    Eosforos wrote: »
    I think we can’t yet estimate a good time for legends run, as this month’s master is harder than the previous one.

This month is harder? I feel like uncollected is way easier and my roster hasn't changed. Barring void there are no tough fights. Last month had some annoying boss and mini boss fights. They seem completely absent this event. I think on an initial run Void is tougher than Modok, but once you figure him out he is easier. So unless they amped up master again, I can't see this being tougher.

Learn to read man... I’m saying about the Pi difference between this and the past event that was nerfed hard.

Is way different when you proceed to the next opponent with a single hit and also different when you need more than 4 hits to proceed.

We are talking about legend run here , not overall difficulty...
  • concepcion29concepcion29 Posts: 42
    just finished a legends run. ran a 5/65 blade, full suicides, mutant crit, and boosts and came in at 3 hours 41 mins exactly. my buddy in my alliance finished with 5/65 iceman at 3 hours and 36 mins. hope this helps people get a gauge on what times to aim for.
  • AveloxAvelox Posts: 2
    i finished at 4:05 :(
    edited January 2018
    just finished a legends run. ran a 5/65 blade, full suicides, mutant crit, and boosts and came in at 3 hours 41 mins exactly. my buddy in my alliance finished with 5/65 iceman at 3 hours and 36 mins. hope this helps people get a gauge on what times to aim for.

How was the degen from Void with suicides? Were you just able to ignore it and burst him down?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    anymore ppl have times? or think this months is harder?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    I appreciate all the feedback. Hopefully I can get it finished in 3 1/2 hours.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    @concepcion29 how long did it took u and ur friend to 100beat heroic? how was sentry/void on master?

also any slip ups? and was every match perfect?

device?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yeah ignore my comment, was having a drink
  • T9951T9951 Posts: 103
    edited January 2018
    Hi reporting my time did it in 3:52:20.. Blade 5/65 -GR-Stark- Red mags-Red clops. posted link below in case anyone wants to pace. Iphone 7+.. Sadly, I dont think this will be enough.

https://youtu.be/VY7g7elVPi8
  • AveloxAvelox Posts: 2
    T9951 wrote: »
    Hi reporting my time did it in 3:52:20.. Blade 5/65 -GR-Stark- Red mags-Red clops. posted link below in case anyone wants to pace. Iphone 7+.. Sadly, I dont think this will be enough.

https://youtu.be/VY7g7elVPi8

i think it will be enough
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Anybody run suicides? With a 5/65 in Master, how bad is the health loss against Void?
  • GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    I did it in 3:50.... everyone I’m talking to in my top 100 alliance says if you’re under 4 this month you should be good... I sure hope so this is my second time... :( 5/65 blade
    3:47:40. Stark Spidey 5/65. I thought I had no chance based on last month’s times, but I’m starting to feel slightly more hopeful. We’ll see.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Master mode also not Thah esay. This time so 3huers and 50 mint im Think wuld get it.
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    Here I was worried about my time.. I did it between 3:33-3:34 (don't have exact seconds)
    5/65 GP - full suicides... Void was the only issue, goodluck guys.
    Palanthrax wrote: »

How was the degen from Void with suicides? Were you just able to ignore it and burst him down?

It wasn't too noticeable, I was able to get to my sp2 and just take him out without the degen doing too much damage
    edited January 2018
    @concepcion29 how long did it took u and ur friend to 100beat heroic? how was sentry/void on master?

also any slip ups? and was every match perfect?

device?

It took me about 1.5 hours to beat heroic, not sure about my friend. sentry/void on master wasn't too bad, just need to play aggressively to avoid taking too much damage on void's degen. sentry isn't that hard to fight, just get used to his animations first so you're familiar with his fighting style.

I had a few slip ups in master where I had to revive but nothing too major. pretty much every fight in heroic was perfect but had some in master where it took me a few hits/combo to get them down. I play on a 10.5" ipad pro and my buddy was playing on his iPhone 7/8 I think