**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10mill+ 55555 looking for 1

-Map 5 every day. 100% easily. We'll do map 6 on occasion. Donations reflect map 5 daily.

-AW tier 2-4. Usually no spend, but we make the call early so you don't burn through resources.

-We hit milestones easily on events except grinding ones, and even then will hit them occasionally if there is a good champ some of us are grinding for. SA 6-20% usually.

-Prestige around 4700+ would fit in here. We'll accept lower if you are the right fit. We prefer US based. We are active and all adults. Progressing players who are hungry to grow and need better rewards have fit in here before, but you need to prove it by being active and a skilled player.

-We have plenty of boss killers, so just need people to clear lanes, but you are welcome to jump in to boss action if you'd like practice.

I'm Campo4 in game and on line. Please hit me up ASAP.

Comments

• Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Interested
    x21pfoec563x.png
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Still could use one more for this AQ. Details above!
  • Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    6 guys in your alliance that aren't level 60 yet? No thanks
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141

Young guns who are active and contribute versus oldies who take for granted they once weren’t lvl 60.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

i know members that aren't lvl 60 and still managed to be uncollected and still managed to become stronger thanks to shardies from war and rank up materials fån AQ plus units from arenas....lvl 60 means nothing except lvl 40 for uncollected.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »

i know members that aren't lvl 60 and still managed to be uncollected and still managed to become stronger thanks to shardies from war and rank up materials from AQ plus units from arenas....lvl 60 means nothing except lvl 40 for uncollected.

• Dar_thDar_th Posts: 15
    en21k288xhen.png
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Did you fill your spot yet? I’m unsatisfied with the participation of my alliance!
    kbpr3krnj1j5.png