**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gift validity in the stash/in game mail.

As it is clear in the pictures, an item in the in game mail has a claim period of 30 days where as it shows only 7 days in the stash...
Can someone please confirm which one is correct.adtapg9aqv4c.png
zjv7dsurhfft.png

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    edited December 2017
    If it stays in the email UNCLAIMED..it will expire in 30 days. If it is CLAIMED and goes to stash, it will expire in 7 days.

They are both correct.
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    @Fluffy .. I didn't even claim it yet... So, it means that it will stay in the mail for 30 days right? :)
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    What does the mail screen tell you?
    that 30 days timer....
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Fluffy the issue is, he hasnt claimed it, and its showing 2 times
    That's the question... what happens if we don't claim it from the mail and still it expires from the stash.. I don't even know how that is possible...
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    If it stays in the email UNCLAIMED..it will expire in 30 days. If it is CLAIMED and goes to stash, it will expire in 7 days.

They are both correct.

No, they are not both correct.

Yes, in the mail it says he can claim it for 30 days, but in the unclaimed section of the chat it says 7. So logically speaking it will remain in the stash for 7 days, then after that there will be 23 more days he can claim it from the mail.

However, the message will dissapear when either his inbox is to full or when it's too old. With the timer we can assume the message will be 30 but ONLY IF THE INBOX ISN'T FULL!

I tried to keep a message by deleting the newer messages I got once, it still dissapeared, but I'm not sure if it took a few weeks or a month for that to happen.

I personally wouldn't risk it and claim it within 7 days.
  • Just had support tell me that the 30 days doesn’t mean anything. Mine expired after the 7 days not the 30. Jason in support isn’t helpful at all. I’ve contacted AppStore for resolution
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Brian Grant confirmed they will expire in the stash after the timer runs out, and the mail will disappear. So make sure you claim all you're items BEFORE the stash timer runs out (the shorter of the timers is the correct one).
    edited December 2017
    Phew! some of my items are about to expire.
    @Fluffy @Primmer79 @Gwendoline
    Thanks to all :)
  • This is a breach of condition from Kabam. If a timeline is given, it must be honored. 30 days Kabam. You chose to add it to the in game mail. Honor it.
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    I've just lost 20 level 2 revives and 10 refills because of this... that's 1100 units of items gone, or around £40 of real money.

It's completely outrageous the messages I'm getting from support, not one of them is understanding of the situation or acknowledgin that the game clearly states all claimable items are available for 30 days.

Absolute scandalous to not honour this
    That's the reason why I posted this issue here.... most of the people were thinking that the gifts will remain in the mail for 30 days... whereas the expire in the stash.... I think this just needs to be cleared so that people don't lose their items.... Sorry about that @Urrymonster
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    No response from Kabam in here... support is avoiding the fact that the game has mislead users and caused them to lose items. Think I might need to take this to Google and report them for it... I bought an odin in preparation for this event in the Black Friday deals... I lost nearly half of that because of them misleading us in the game.

@Al2Q have you had any comments back from support that isn't just dodging of the issue and claims of "our hands are tied, we can't help you" despite this being completely the fault of the game?
    @Urrymonster Nope.... I didn't send any ticket.. Try to keep up with the Kabam support and hopefully they can help out.