**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHO DESIGNS THE MAPS!?!?!

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Someone is gonna lose their job...959rzzk052hp.png

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    How is this related to maps?
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    What
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Yea sometimes it’s very hard to press the node you wanna go as it’s hidden behind the champ
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Press any node in that quest. It would remove everyone else then you can tap on the tile
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I faced this a few times before, took me like 30-40ish clicks, and after plenty of frustration, somehow magically I managed to click thru the nodes. Sad to see this simple problem is still there haunting us. Wonder if anyone doing the LEGEND RUN got hit by this sort of issue?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Press any node in that quest. It would remove everyone else then you can tap on the tile

You shouldn't have to work around just pressing a green dot to move in the map though.

They should just make it so it isn't covered, it's pretty stupid now they still haven't learnt from it
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

You shouldn't have to work around just pressing a green dot to move in the map though.

They should just make it so it isn't covered, it's pretty stupid now they still haven't learnt from it

Unless your post is just to dish out insults and criticisms, otherwise just take the advice given which will help you move along, and move on.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think this one is worse4bvm3rqca0d4.png
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Just space the nodes out map designer please lol