**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Modok fight in raids too op?

andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 289 ★★
This modok in raids is wiping out our entire alliance without doing much damage at all. The whiff 3 attacks prompt is very risky with the out of control ai we are experiencing lately. Also, why is he going unblockable because he is already hard enough with his auto block he doesn't need to be unblockable too. Hopefully you tune him way down because this fight is going to make many people not want to do raids.

Comments

• Options
    nismo41886nismo41886 Posts: 20
    i’ve been able to do “ok” but agree that the AI makes some of these prompts unnecessarily difficult to complete or at a minimum completely stalls out the fight flow. ie takes way too long to get MODOK to dash back and hold block so you can hit block or whiff attacks
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★

This modok in raids is wiping out our entire alliance

i’ve been able to do “ok” but agree that the AI makes some of these prompts unnecessarily difficult to complete or at a minimum completely stalls out the fight flow. ie takes way too long to get MODOK to dash back and hold block so you can hit block or whiff attacks

Yeah, I guess my thing is even if we roll a good AI.. 2/3 of the time we are spending the fight not doing damage 🙃 and that's if those prompts don't keep repeating
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    edited June 11
    Whoops.. wrong msg quoted
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    I believe it was an overcorrection yes. The boss was more than difficult enough before. The previous fights were pretty basic. Now though. Boss is pretty op in my opinion. But I appreciate the base fights being modified to not seem as sluggish. Modok though. Blegh. Hopefully the final rewards got a bump.