**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Better to try for Blade in the feature crystal or wait till he is added to basic for more shots?

SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips

Better to try for Blade in the feature crystal or wait till he is added to basic for more shots? 25 votes

yes
80%
OmniRagamugginGunnerdanm11JaviPedrozaHeraldofNoneJP1119Superman69ExotigamusHazerfaceApachenameplasKarinshiMrBirnixSpiritOfVengeanceKarimRagabFirecourageElitehunterGeekArtsnield04DEADLYPANTS 20 votes
no
20%
SpeedbumpStL_SuitsDOKTOROKTOPUSKrazewulfosTheHoodedDormammu 5 votes

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    If you are going for blade then its featured crystals you should be going for. Featured crystals have increased odds for the specific champ. If you do basic then blade has the same chance as spidergwen or iron patriot
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    It was supposed to a poll to see if I should take shots at Blades feature crystal or have more chances once he is added to the pool.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I would wait for the pool..some people have gotten bad featured champs and wasted 5k for nothing
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    I would wait for the pool..some people have gotten bad featured champs and wasted 5k for nothing

Gets added to basic pool at beginning of February, featured crystal is scheduled for Feb 22nd
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Featured gives you slightly better odds than it normally would since he will be in the basic pool too. I'm waiting.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    yes
    When is blade even coming to the featured crystal
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    yes
    The Chance for getting a featured 5* is estimated to be around 20% to 25%. The chance off pulling a specific Champ out of the basic pool is below 3% so if you want a specific champ you should go for the featured crystal