**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Sentry need a IMMEDIATE buff?

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests

Does Sentry need a IMMEDIATE buff? 128 votes

Yes, absolutely he is very mediocre
81%
DaMunkGrubRektorWhododo872SnakeEyes69cradlemanPhoenixKingDLegendLeNoirFaineantDrOctavius2_2AnomanderPurakeOGHeRRoHarcourtmazeDarkstar4387NinjAlanSlux83SaiyanI_ZERO_IMhykkeAce_03 104 votes
No, he fine as is
18%
SBundyBearGimli_SoGAlfa_PigeonBadroseDarkestDestroyer2StarKingbuffajrwSWeaponXHeroBoltsyFeeney234SpeedbumpRandom_NoobGrimv717nebImranadamjakubiRasiloverSpurgeon14Bobomantaojay1 24 votes

Comments

• Yes, absolutely he is very mediocre
    mediocre being an overstatement tho...
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    He is worse than carnage. Mediocre is a real understatement here
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★

For the power that Sentry is supposed to have, I’m left wondering if Kabam is just trolling us for how he is in this game.
  • IcecoldIcecold Posts: 22
    Sentry and void is a Absolutely trash
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Oi no one disses my boy void. He will be the new science god
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No, he fine as is
    The only people who want a buff are those silly enough to blow shards and units/money to pull him without waiting for any feedback.

You went for him, you got him, you read his spotlight before hand, he is working as designed
  • Yes, absolutely he is very mediocre
    The only people who want a buff are those silly enough to blow shards and units/money to pull him without waiting for any feedback.

You went for him, you got him, you read his spotlight before hand, he is working as designed

one way to argue is to ignore votes and declare all with a different opinion as silly, the other is to admitt that they are right, cause you yourselve admitt it would be silly to waste shards on a new champ, hence he seems so underpowered that even after a year without any science champ to rank up hes still not worth the shards.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Absolutely he needs fixing. Probably the worst champ in the game. Can't believe he was introduced.
  • book_er_tbook_er_t Posts: 29
    What a waste was looking forward to sentry. I play this game because of the characters. It’s not fun not being able to play with your favourite character because some hype killing developer promises he’s one of the most powerful characters in the game and deliver something abosolute trash. That’s the bit that hurts me. They never said blade my favourite was gonna be OP and we know how he turned out. Get it right.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Have kabam taken us for granted?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Sentry should be at least a bit more powerful as Hyperion, if not equal. You guys gotta understand, kabam won't introduce a super powerful character with a class bonus over their precious mystics. Which is why the whole science class blows so much. Plus, they've been making science catalysts and upgrade materials what is awarded at a way overwhelming rate whenever something is supposedly "random". You guys think they're gonna give us a character that so many can actually use all this science **** on? Hardly! So many people having a powerful science demigod would break the game, in a way that benefits the players, and you know we can't have that. Broken game is only acceptable if it costs players units.
  • TAETAE Posts: 8
    Sad but true...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Yes. Would like to hear Kabam's response to this? They have disappeared
    Its probably the first time pulling a featured was worse than not. Literally any other champ would be better.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    No, he fine as is
    Sentry's not BAD...he was overhyped, and now you demand that he live up to your expectations. He doesn't suck; his abilities are unique, though not overpowered...
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    How can 20 people think that he's fine as he is right now ? Don't you people realize what a waste he's ?
    edited January 2018
    Sentry isn't bad he's horrible. It take 160 hits to have a chance to be almost as good as Storm. She's not a bad champ but he most definitely sucks. I happen to like Storm but even she's not r4 worthy.
  • Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    @HeroBoltsy Kabam Mike states he was great for long fights. Sentry as an r4 can take over 600 hits to take out ROL ws. Good at long fights my foot
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sentry should be at least a bit more powerful as Hyperion, if not equal. You guys gotta understand, kabam won't introduce a super powerful character with a class bonus over their precious mystics. Which is why the whole science class blows so much. Plus, they've been making science catalysts and upgrade materials what is awarded at a way overwhelming rate whenever something is supposedly "random". You guys think they're gonna give us a character that so many can actually use all this science **** on? Hardly! So many people having a powerful science demigod would break the game, in a way that benefits the players, and you know we can't have that. Broken game is only acceptable if it costs players units.

I don't think the mystic thing is a thing lol. They are introducing more counters to mystics all the time and Blade destroys them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I don't think the mystic thing is a thing lol. They are introducing more counters to mystics all the time and Blade destroys them.

Yeah I have to agree with this. I don't think they invest their energy into protecting the Mystic Barrier as much as the Players. Lol.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

No Carnage is worse (srill waiting for that buff @Kabam Miike and @KabamDK
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I didn't vote because the options aren't suited to by opinion, so I decided to express it. I don't think any Champ needs to be buffed immediately, and they don't really buff new Champs right away. I think this is prudent. You have to gather data on how they perform in all areas, over time. No sudden moves, unless there is a huge need, like an Exploit.
    At the same time, I can't say he's fine the way he is because I haven't used him yet. I can see that the feedback is that he's not good, but I don't form judgments until I try them. Some Champs have lower Damage output. Usually the more complex their Abilities, the lower. To me, that's just part of the game.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    New champion is released and we all read his abilities and spotlight.

People blow their stash to aquire said champion

Said people DEMAND an IMMEDIATE buff. And cry t high heaven.

As I said in another post it's like people think very new champion needs to be abov God tier.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    No, he fine as is
    Nope its a game not life
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Not if you're going for Void! Mwuahahahaha!
    New champion is released and we all read his abilities and spotlight.

People blow their stash to aquire said champion

Said people DEMAND an IMMEDIATE buff. And cry t high heaven.

As I said in another post it's like people think very new champion needs to be abov God tier.

Well you were wrong then...shouldn't be repeating yourself.