**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman not Incinerate immune in LOL

Should Iceman be Incinerate Immune in LOL?

I would think so.....but maybe Im not reading his abilities correctly.....

Would love an explanation,

Thanks......
Lariat

2basu89qfkyp.png

Comments

• DingusKahnDingusKahn Posts: 12
    Kabam creates one champion that can't be incinerated... iceman. You rank him to r4 as a 5*, bring him to LOL and discover that he gets incinerated. Why is this not surprising? Kabam should address this immediately
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    Still don't understand how a man made of ICE is immune to fire when champs that are literally covered in flames (dorm and GR) arent. Oh well.

But yeah, that has to be a bug.
  • Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    I thought I would be beating av with iceman too, but oh well, I did it with AA and SL, the incinerate timer is not that hard to bypass, the problem is managing his power meter, I would recommend a power burner.... but hopefully that's a bug and they fix it.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Kabam please fix this, I got Iceman to 4/55 for AV, Guilly, Abom and Spidey in LOL. Finding out he doesn't work as intended sucks
  • ArknightArknight Posts: 16
    How they going to make money if they fix it. It was intentional.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Thisguy wrote: »
    Still don't understand how a man made of ICE is immune to fire when champs that are literally covered in flames (dorm and GR) arent. Oh well.

But yeah, that has to be a bug.

ADD RED HULK TO THAT LIST!!! The dudes abilities are FROM THE HEAT!!! You'd figure it would EMPOWER HIM
  • LariatLariat Posts: 23
    Is Iceman fixed yet?

@Kabam Miike
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    LOL....doubt it
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Lariat wrote: »

Thanks......
    Lariat

2basu89qfkyp.png

Hey there Lariat,

The game team is currently aware of this issue and is working on a way to resolve it as quickly as possible. We definitely appreciate you taking the time to include screenshots with your post. They can be very helpful in investigating issues like this.

As quickly as possible huh? October is around the corner bruh lol. It's a simple change in coding, why would you guys think this is a nice revenue move, people can work around it without the immunity, stop prolonging it. These dudes probably forgot about it.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    They have been "aware" of this issue for as long as Iceman has existed so I wouldn't hold my breath on them fixing it
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Why are all of these obvious bugs taking so long to fix? It shouldn’t be that hard. The bugs that cost revenue get fixed immediately, but we have been waiting months for bugs that hurt our ability to play to be fixed.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Why are all of these obvious bugs taking so long to fix? It shouldn’t be that hard. The bugs that cost revenue get fixed immediately, but we have been waiting months for bugs that hurt our ability to play to be fixed.

It's cos it benefits kabam, they will say some bugs take longer than others to fix, it's funny how it's always the ones that benefit them take months or years. Now if it's benefits us you better believe it's fixed in days
  • LariatLariat Posts: 23
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @lariat, thanks for reporting this bug, yes definitely made us feeling cheated, especially the amount of resources invested into leveling up him ...

on the other hand, I'm not sure how long we need to wait until it gets fixed, judging at the rate they fix the bugs, versus the rate new bugs pop-up, and the rate old bugs claimed to be fixed resurface, I'm not feeling good about seeing this bug (no fault on players side) getting resolved once for all

While I hate seeing this bug not getting fixed anytime soon, I'm sure for those players paying big money in this game it'll piss them even more (paying good money to receive sh1ty quality)
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Has this ever been resolved? I was about to start this path in LOL, don't want to waste my time with iceman if it isn't fixed yet
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    I would like to know as well
  • vg2782vg2782 Posts: 4
    It has been fixed. I went through AV with my 5* Iceman last week.
  • sublime2323sublime2323 Posts: 21
    Huh!!? They fixed an invisible debuff on Dr.Voodoo causing him to regenerate more than intended same day! Why isn't this fixed as quickly since its similar, but the opposite effect?
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

Thanks......
    Lariat

2basu89qfkyp.png

Iceman coldsnap should also make it so champions can't evade his attacks in lol, however champions are evading his attacks while coldsnap is active. I've personally sent kabam several "tickets" regarding this since 12.0 and nothing has been done.
    cnkklvhb9knx.gif
    As you can see red hulk is evading iceman attack while coldsnap is active....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @Thisguy According to Wikipedia Iceman can reduce the temperature around him to absolute zero which fire cannot survive in
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Huh!!? They fixed an invisible debuff on Dr.Voodoo causing him to regenerate more than intended same day! Why isn't this fixed as quickly since its similar, but the opposite effect?

And unless I'm mistaken, modok still parries while autoblocking
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    edited January 2018
    52bfu2ndnr6c.gif
    Previous post was the wrong video, lol

Okay, so now I am really angry, opponents under coldsnap can not evade but why this?? Kabam is a really great hardworking company. Really proud that my favourite game is made by a great company :)
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291

Thanks......
    Lariat

2basu89qfkyp.png

Hey there Lariat,

The game team is currently aware of this issue and is working on a way to resolve it as quickly as possible. We definitely appreciate you taking the time to include screenshots with your post. They can be very helpful in investigating issues like this.

"Fixing" the invisible debuff from voodoo took like 2h or something but this? Man this story is gettibg old...
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    DAMN.....
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    science22 wrote: »
    52bfu2ndnr6c.gif
    Previous post was the wrong video, lol

Okay, so now I am really angry, opponents under coldsnap can not evade but why this?? Kabam is a really great hardworking company. Really proud that my favourite game is made by a great company :)

It the node Thah why. Red hulk culd evade
  • As you can see red hulk is evading iceman attack while coldsnap is active....

From what I've read in another forum, apparently iceman cold snap stops evades only if it's there passive ability. It doesn't work against symbiotic Spider-Man, spider Gwen sp1 and other activated evades. But I agree, it should work against all evades according to the description.