The weirdest thing happened in the game and now I am banned

2»

Comments

• TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 155
    Let's just be clear everyone. I am not asking to revert my ban. But it is definitely possible I would attempt necro in my other accounts also. I just don't want to be playing in fear that this might happen again and my account gets banned again.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Will ping this
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 905 ★★★★
    Yeah that fight can have some bugs. I had an issue where he didn't go back down to 1% after LMD and I had to use items to get him down.

Support was predictably flippant about it too... Hope you get some help with this OP.
    I don't understand when you mean reversed. Does this mean unbanned or what??
    And thanks guys for helping him me to get atleast a reply from the team. Also my account has not been unbanned as of now and I don't think it will be but I will wait for @Kabam Crashed
    Yeah well I don't understand speaking English much I have already mentioned it before
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Theshadow said:

And thanks guys for helping him me to get atleast a reply from the team. Also my account has not been unbanned as of now and I don't think it will be but I will wait for @Kabam Crashed

You should be able to log in now, according to Crashed.
  • Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
    Cheers Kabam! Always making it right for the honest players!
  • Cantona59Cantona59 Member Posts: 234 ★★★

Hello. This ban actually has nothing to do with the Necropolis anti-cheat, it was an older system that basically decided you did an unrealistic amount of content in an unrealistic amount of time. I've gone ahead and reversed it as I don't see any issues in your data. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Y'all didn't remove that system even after @Cantona59 's false ban?
    Interesting…
    Nope I still have the ban. But I didn't know kabam reversed bans.
    But why is everybody talking only about the ban. No one wanna talk about the bug. No reply from kabam either. Will it happen again. Is it my device fault?
This discussion has been closed.