How Many People Actually Beat M.O.D.O.K. In Raids?

As per the question: with so many people have issues with the way the fight was designed, the bug surrounding knocking him down, having so many champs shut down by the boss, who actually beat him? I feel that in their quest to make it harder, they made it far too hard.

How Many People Actually Beat M.O.D.O.K. In Raids? 44 votes

I was a part of a group that beat M.O.D.O.K.
61%
Spity68FlushpseudosaneRakot_UofCMysterioJustcause102Sagacious0wlSpadeHunterDatacideMaratoxGuyGardnerItsClobberinTimeMik81Ben_15455CaptainDenversahmynutsSteam97WeaponX2112Jbarker_Pez_ 27 votes
My group could not beat M.O.D.O.K.
38%
World EaterSon_of_Rage1ezgoingDorkyHarbinger195DRTOJohn757harshii01LordSmasherElthanProtosnapSkydad23willrun4adonutSilentArisThe_CosmosSenorBattleshipJadedQ 17 votes

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    After I posted a link to a YouTube video of an Optimus Prime speech the bg clutched it out
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    He's definitely not that hard. Our group did it we had to wait on free potions which usual we don't but for the first run definitely understandable.
  • The_CosmosThe_Cosmos Member Posts: 66
    My group could not beat M.O.D.O.K.
    @Kabam Miike
    Why is Aegon an option as attacker. My aegon is 999 charges and he goes unblockable so I’m not able to get the charges on MODOK. Hit on block won’t work.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    I didn't participate but my alliance did beat MODOK