**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Delete Account

My delete Account Please

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i for feel same boat in
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Can account think dont you delete your?
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    LOL. Just delete all your champs and you are good to go... literally
  • Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    If you get banned your account gets removed.....just sayin
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Cheat! Then you'll get banned!
    X Scott inc. in no way condones or endorses cheating of any kind. Don't be a cheater - Scarlet Witch can beat her
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Deleting your champs doesn't remove your acct from the numbers and they won't provide you a full delete because those numbers matter to their stock holders.

Either way you are a statistic in how they get paid

Out of curiosity, how do they make money off of that statistic? The only advertising in the game is for other Marvel projects.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    Clinton Hillary
  • wanbkwanbk Posts: 1
    i want to delete my third account...
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Sell all of your champions, log out and delete the game
  • @ayhanrazlog we are unable to assist with these types of requests in the forums. Please contact our Support Team for account specific assistance.

To contact Support:
    In the game on the home screen, please tap the gray gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

As a reminder to everyone else - English may not be everyone's first language. There's no need to treat other forum users disrespectfully because of this. Please, try to be more understanding of possible language barriers.
This discussion has been closed.