**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Look who I got for a first phc.

I just created a second account and got free phc for making kabam account. I spun it out and I got this guy.

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Cloud99999 wrote: »
    I just created a second account and got free phc for making kabam account. I spun it out and I got this guy.

Beginner luck
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    WHAAAAAAAAT
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Is he supposed to be good? Even duped his initial regen is borderline ****.

Needs high sig levels for his regen to even be mediocre.

Plus he has one of the worst prestige in the game.

I'd much rather have someone else.
  • Is he supposed to be good? Even duped his initial regen is borderline ****.

His regen is much better than mediocre. Minus the prestige he’s actually a great champ. He got me through realm of legends
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★

Well, there's always X-23 if you don't prefer wolvie...
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    My wolvie is maxed sig 99 r5, he still gets the job done. AQ 5 x 5
  • Someone gets a 4* on their FIRST crystal pull - someone still finds reason to **** all over it... kudos, nexus... nob!
  • People really don't think there's beginner luck being placed, think about how rare 4* were, now think now how many of these noobs who just started pull 4*, it's logical anyway as its a good move. It makes them more interested since they pull the top prize, which could lead to spending and to a loyal customer lol.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Congratulations.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

You're obviously using him wrong. Even unawakened he has sick regen. The goal is to build up your "power bar" and not use specials. The more power you have, the more regen you get.
  • Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    Well anyways, I'm probably not going to use this account anymore because my main account hasprogressed so mush more ahead.