Props to Kabam

JethuaJethua Member Posts: 100
Look… I throw a lot of shade at Kabam and would count myself pretty hopping mad about the bg situation. That being said, the speed at which Kabam has adjusted their mistakes and the level of compensation given for the situation is truly wonderful. Full respect for the effort in ensuring the game, players, and bg season are happy. Goes to show how Kabam can be really in touch with the community when it matters! GG’s Kabam.

Jethua

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    Hail Kabam!
  • Hanzo999Hanzo999 Member Posts: 14
    Lol bro but I never ever used mods again at all on that account after that then why account got banned , they wanna say that I did account sharing? Without no conclusive evidence why my account got banned ? My dad generally goes for business purposes outside and sometimes I too with him how they can say that I shared my account rather playing in reaching other countries, I did nothing wrong I want my account back pls someone help
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    This is the sentence that I think you should explore more, @Hanzo999 ...
    Hanzo999 said:

Lol bro but I never ever used mods again at all on that account...

Are there other accounts which you did use mods on?

Kabam is well within their rights to ban all your accounts if you persist in cheating across them.
    No bro I didn't used mods on other accounts coz I didn't had
    I felt bad without any conclusive evidence my account got banned even though I didn't used mods on it at all after punishment 😔
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Hanzo999 said:

Guys I want to know why my innocent account got banned ? I didn't even used mods on my account for necropolis, I previously used but got 7 days punishment for it then why my account got banned even though I didn't used mods for necropolis or for any other content there😔😔 pls help to unban my account

Innocent account that got a 7day ban...lmao..that's not innocent
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Hanzo999 said:

Lol bro but I never ever used mods again at all on that account after that then why account got banned , they wanna say that I did account sharing? Without no conclusive evidence why my account got banned ? My dad generally goes for business purposes outside and sometimes I too with him how they can say that I shared my account rather playing in reaching other countries, I did nothing wrong I want my account back pls someone help

Find another game to mod ..lmao
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    The kind of compensation Kabam gave is scaring me 💀
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    Jethua said:

Look… I throw a lot of shade at Kabam and would count myself pretty hopping mad about the bg situation. That being said, the speed at which Kabam has adjusted their mistakes and the level of compensation given for the situation is truly wonderful. Full respect for the effort in ensuring the game, players, and bg season are happy. Goes to show how Kabam can be really in touch with the community when it matters! GG’s Kabam.

Jethua

Compensation??? What did they fix? I normally get 25,000 trophy tokens for season start rewards after five wins I got 8000 trophy tokens after five wins and my compensation was only 1200 trophy tokens In the amount of to get back to vibranium is a joke.

Lol I didn't used mods on it and it got a permanent ban nd idk why literally
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Hanzo999 said:

Guys I want to know why my innocent account got banned ? I didn't even used mods on my account for necropolis, I previously used but got 7 days punishment for it then why my account got banned even though I didn't used mods for necropolis or for any other content there😔😔 pls help to unban my account

Why did you hijack someone else's post with something else ?

Maybe you got an initial temporary ban, and when they looked at your account(s) further they saw that a more severe ban was justified.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Let’s all ignore the guy trying to change this into a thread about him getting banned.
    Absolutely agree the way Kabam handled this was such a win. It does make me wonder whether they knew this was going to be an issue before the season went live so already had the compensation agreed and lined up. For almost everything else we have to wait an age for compensation to be agreed and the community updated. Great work Kabam.
    What does that mean summoner NR , I had 2 devices while traveling other regions I had different at that time and nothing much
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Jethua said:

Jethua

It also happened during the work week. If it had been saturday.....🤣🤣🤣
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Hanzo999 said:

What does that mean summoner NR , I had 2 devices while traveling other regions I had different at that time and nothing much

Make your own thread - don't hijack someone elses.
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    Hanzo999 said:

Excellent hijacking of a thread.
  • JLordVileJLordVile Member Posts: 44
    Hanzo999 said:

Lol who the pricks are u both saying anything without having conclusive evidences , it was fully mine account at all , how u can say I hijacked someone account tho it was mine account, what's the thread means ? Network ? If someone travelled out of country leaving his old device and using his new device in that travelled country then what kind of violence is this on what evidence I'm getting banned lol ? Kabam pls help

We are saying you hijacked the thread, as in this thread of messages. I am sure that people would be more likely to help you if you made your own thread
  • HyperionHyperion Member Posts: 66
    Compensation isn't worth it.

This season is about the Deathless piece which is still in an unrealistic position.
    Jlord Bro what's the meaning of own thread I didn't get that ? That is my I'd linked to my old account which get banned without using mods in necropolis, I need help how do I prove it was mine and I didn't used mods ,
    How to make own thread? I need help pls tell
    I'm sorry guys for using bad words by not understanding ur terms